Questions, comments and tech support

Goran_M

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah!?

I'm not sure putting a link up to the manual would be useful as it's the exact same file.  

Would it be possible to download Adobe Acrobat Reader and use that to see if it works?

Here's what I see when I open it up.  Obviously the first page.

grab003x.th.jpg

In any case, here's a temporary link until Cameron gets back online.

http://users.tpg.com.au/captaing//LES_Beech_Duchess_POH.pdf

Many apologies for this.

Goran

Hi Goran. I don't really want the Ac.Reader on this machine, sorry. I'll wait patiently for a revised version and meanwhile say this: Can't take it in the air now, but man, that's a damn beautiful plane. Great cockpit with clear instruments. Great from the outside, too. Lot's of improvements from the sundowner, and that already was good! I can't imagine what the Saab will be like!

Perhaps you can try Foxit PDF reader.  I know that works as well.  I'll look into it and maybe even use another PDF converter.

Anyway, many thanks for the comments.  I can't take all the credit though.  It's just my modelling and gauge animations/programming.  Theo gave it all the color.  We actually made a point to make sure everything was clearly visible.

Goran

If you are on a Mac.... click the link above in Safari so that Safari opens it up in a new window.

Once it loads completely save the document to your hard drive.  You should now be able to open it in Preview without a problem.

Jim

No. Does not. But no problem. There are some windows PCs in our office. I will try there tomorrow and print it.