IMPORTANT Autopilot issues fix

Morten

On 24.4.2016 at 9:40 PM, Litjan said:

And I already have an updated XPUIPC file for you from Torsten, the creator of XPUIPC.

It will add compatibility - but please make sure that you install at your own risk and neither IXEG nor X-Pilot or X-Aviation can be held responsible for any possible adverse effects of damages you might suffer herefrom.

You can also wait for the next hotfix which SHOULD be live within a few hours - it will also fix the AP problems.

Jan

XPUIPC 2.0.4.7.zip

Unfortunately this new version does not completely fix the issue. Yes, the pitch oscillations are gone, but apart from that it seems that the changes within XPUIPC have affected some other commands. In my install e.g. I use Trim assigned to my joystick's buttons. Trim up currently is not working as designed anymore. At each keypress the sim is temporarily (for the length of the keypess) paused and the trim moves only a fraction. Reinstalling the former version of XPUIPC makes the buttons working as before, however of coure brings also back the pitch oscillations.So I'm still hoping for a better fix.

Oskar

• Morten unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

My question may be a little off topic, but I hope not to bad. Anyway, I have been holding off purchasing the IXEG 737, waiting for an update to include an official fix for XPUIPC. Does anyone know if the IXEG 737 has had an update since the original release and if it included the fix for XPUIPC?

XPUIPC is working fine with the IXEG for a long time now...

(as Jan stated right above your post! We are at version 1.0.7 now and there was a XPUIPC update to work with IXEG 1.0.0 (!!) and then the IXEG update since version 1.0.1 to work with the new and old XPUIPC version)

Edited by Ubbi
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...