Liveries by Jetto Designs

jettojig

1 hour ago, LIGHTNINGstruktz said:

Hi Jiggy,

Although this may not be the most realistic livery for the -300, could i kindly request you create a Ryanair livery?

It's one I'm seriously considering... if Emma Bentley doesn't beat me too it, she normally does that kinda thing too ;)

1 hour ago, Diego747s said:

Nice livery. I would like to see both American Airlines livery, I know the new one would be fictional :D

I think I've done enough new American to hate it now I'm afraid... though I would like to see it too!

Just now, jiggyb2 said:

It's one I'm seriously considering... if Emma Bentley doesn't beat me too it, she normally does that kinda thing too ;)

I think I've done enough new American to hate it now I'm afraid... though I would like to see it too!

Lol. Just asked for it, it's a must have for a 737 hehe

Guys, guys, can re not make this another request thread please! While I appreciate you bringing some awesome liveries to my attention, I have a full list of 737-300 (and similar) operators which helps me decide what I want to do. I don't take normal requests, as it's bad for motivation!

Please can we keep this for discussion of my WIP and finished liveries, the livery request thread is in the same category as this one, and I do check that occasionally.

• Upvote 2