You guys are absolutely the best!!!

K4bel123

Guys I wanna thank you so so so so so much for this piece of art. I wanna say that it is by far the best aircraft I have ever flown in any simulator. At least 1000% better than any other payware aircraft I have tried before!!! I don´t know where to start. The sounds are simply mind blowing. They´re absolutely spot on. Same goes for the flight model. It´s an absolute joy to hand fly this (btw where can I find the recommended joystick settings for my Saitek yoke to be as close to real as possible?). The systems modelling is insane too. Frames are really good! If you add the missing features (especially FMS stuff like the prog page) and clearing minor bugs (e.g. I found something like a blurry white bar in my view from time to time) in the near future (and I´m sure you will), nobody will ever be able to surpass this aircraft add-on (only you with a new one :P).

Once again thank you sooo much for the IXEG 733!!!

Greetings from Germany.

EDIT: now continuing my ferry flights from KPAE to EDDM in the lovely Lufthansa livery :D How do I enter the cabin btw?

Edited by K4bel123
  • Downvote 1

Thanks K4bel,

We will and are already working on the bugs reported and will continue upgrading in a fast pace in the weeks ahead. Especially the FMC (and cabin) is officially WIP, so we expected a number of reports on that.  But we hope you all already are able to enjoy the aircraft as-is and thank you for you patience :)

M

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 1

The very first thing i tried was a final on enbr with cross gusting conditions...i'm out of words with the experience of it...it felt so real! And if this wasn't enought, with the landing I was expecting the typical x-plane ice scate with the wind direction but immediately felt the friction as i touched down..just awesome. Thank you ixeg, you've taken desktop sims to another level. I can never go back to anything below your standards now.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Morten said:

Thanks K4bel,

We will and are already working on the bugs reported and will continue upgrading in a fast pace in the weeks ahead. Especially the FMC (and cabin) is officially WIP, so we expected a number of reports on that.  But we hope you all already are able to enjoy the aircraft as-is and thank you for you patience :)

M

Thanks for your reply. I will stay patient because I can already enjoy this aircraft tremendously. The two issues that I find a bit annoying are the altitude fluctuations at cruising altitude and the fact that the progress page doesn´t show the estimated fuel at the destination airport. Btw can we already enter the cabin just to have some nice wing views (I can´t seem to find an entry :lol:). Once again: Congratulations to this awesome flight model. Like laugen said, it just feels so real!!

1 hour ago, Morten said:

Thanks K4bel,

M

Thanks for your reply. I will stay patient because I can already enjoy this aircraft tremendously. The two issues that I find a bit annoying are the altitude fluctuations at cruising altitude and the fact that the progress page doesn´t show the estimated fuel at the destination airport. Btw can we already enter the cabin just to have some nice wing views (I can´t seem to find an entry :lol:). Once again: Congratulations to this awesome flight model. Like laugen said, it just feels so real!!

On 23/4/2016 at 2:56 PM, K4bel123 said:

minor bugs (e.g. I found something like a blurry white bar in my view from time to time)

Yes.. I also have that white blurry bar. I have 3 screens maybe is that the reason.. don't know. It is not very noticeable but it is there.. specially using trackir.

2 hours ago, Japo32 said:

Yes.. I also have that white blurry bar. I have 3 screens maybe is that the reason.. don't know. It is not very noticeable but it is there.. specially using trackir.

Do you have the sun glare effect (can't remember the exact name but something to that effect) enabled in preferences? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Japo32 said:

It´s called something like blinding effect (in the IXEG preferences page) just uncheck it and you´re good ;)

• Upvote 1