Official IXEG 737 Classic Preview Video

Cameron

I think I got a little teary-eyed watching that ;) Job well done to redpiper1 as usual.

I see the 737 uses soundXtreme, as does my favourite aircraft, the Saab. It does come with one somewhat annoying issue though, and that is lack of sound during replays. Does that mean the 737's sound won't work during replays either or is that just something particular to the Saab?

Edited by dr_nerdrage
typing is hrad

You know what....I have to confess.  I can't remember the version the Saab guys use.  I did quite a bit of work on the sound engine for the 737 and may have added in the replay functionality during 737 development...and of course have had zero time to back-port it to the Saab team.  ...after 6 years, I can't remember when I did anything...that at my advancing age.

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, ONDR4.cz said:

At 3:00 the altitude is decreasing while the vertical speed shows +100 fpm, how so?

The VVI doesn't animate in replay mode...which when shooting videos is the common way of doing it, so you can focus on those great camera angles!.   I couldn't tell you why....but my curiosity will force me to look at it one day.

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, sirtopper said:

Tick Tock Tick Tock... stop watching the clock!!

Great work

9 hours ago, FSSteven said:

Man, it feels so holy before starting that play button. 

2 hours ago, kickremi said:

Wonderful video … counting the hours, may be not,but really looking forward the release … Best wishes to the IXEG team …

2 hours ago, Diego747s said:

any idea of when x-aviation will be updated? 23 hours remaining .. :huh:

do as i do guys... fly your airplanes you have in the hangar, I think you won't touch 'em for a while after Saturday.. it will keep you from watching the clock or calling up X-aviation.com every five min. 

that's what i do ;-)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, donoscar said:

do as i do guys... fly your airplanes you have in the hangar, I think you won't touch 'em for a while after Saturday.. it will keep you from watching the clock or calling up X-aviation.com every five min. 

that's what i do ;-)

Don´t worry. X-Aviation already updated. $75 is the price

• Downvote 1