The right folder for NavDataPro?

HerrSchwarz

there will be a folder within the 737 root folder called, "fmc_data".   Inside this is a folder "SidStar" and "NavData". ...but the installer will probably take care of those files.  I'm guessing "fmc_data" is the one you'll point to.

-tkyler

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, tkyler said:

there will be a folder within the 737 root folder called, "fmc_data".   Inside this is a folder "SidStar" and "NavData". ...but the installer will probably take care of those files.  I'm guessing "fmc_data" is the one you'll point to.

-tkyler

Thank you for the quick response, Tom. 

@tkyler

Will IXEG have its own navdata from navdata pro once it's release or are you using the one from an add on already released ( jar design, x737 project.....)

Btw it seems that we can update the xplane 10.30 or above nav data but should I specify the xp10 root folder or should I specify a specific folder ?

Thanks

CMB

Sent from Tapatalk

I am wondering if NavDataPro will be ready on Saturday. Today, there is no IXEG 737-300 listed.

For this reason, I played a little bit with the base_ini.xml file of Navdata Pro and added the IXEG myself using the information I found on this forum. No idea if it will work  or not :-)

<!-- IXEG 737-300  -->
<name>IXEG 737-300</name>
<dataset>Level-D</dataset>
<product_path>$SimPath</product_path>
<install_path>$ProductPath\fmc_data</install_path>
<cycle_info_path>$ProductPath\fmc_data</cycle_info_path>
<category>X-Plane 10</category>

At least, I can see something now :-)

NDPro.jpg

At the end, I hope Aerosoft will come up with a newer Version of NavDataPro that supports the IXEG before saturday.

best regards,

Sebastian

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbim said:

I am wondering if NavDataPro will be ready on Saturday. Today, there is no IXEG 737-300 listed.

For this reason, I played a little bit with the base_ini.xml file of Navdata Pro and added the IXEG myself using the information I found on this forum. No idea if it will work  or not :-)

<!-- IXEG 737-300  -->
<name>IXEG 737-300</name>
<dataset>Level-D</dataset>
<product_path>$SimPath</product_path>
<install_path>$ProductPath\fmc_data</install_path>
<cycle_info_path>$ProductPath\fmc_data</cycle_info_path>
<category>X-Plane 10</category>

At least, I can see something now :-)

NDPro.jpg

At the end, I hope Aerosoft will come up with a newer Version of NavDataPro that supports the IXEG before saturday.

best regards,

Sebastian

I can only wish. But i doubt it tbh. I just bought that NavDataPro Crap for the IXEG 737 tbh. Allways have ben going with navigraph ever since but what ever. i just hope everything turns out fine on Saturday Morning in Germany. :)

Edited by HerrSchwarz

1 hour ago, gcbraun said:

Navigraph is not supported??

Well my current stand on that point is, that they were talking to Navigraph in January i think. But Tom Kyler will probably clearify things at some point. i dont think that they´ll support navigraph right away from the release. BUT it will probably be supported at some point after release. I have to add, that it was´nt their fold as far as i know. The guys over at Navigraph missed, or did´nt react to the emails IXEG send them. But like i said im NOT INVOLVED in that in any way so u better ask Tom if you want to have further informations about that story, sir.

• 1 year later...

I reopen again this old post...  because I've bought from Areosoft the last navdata cycle (1711 ) and upgraded all my pay aircraft BUT IXEG NO !!!!!

The IXEG is not recognized from the Areosoft NavDataPro tool !! If I select from "Dataset-Filter" the IXEG, nothing appear. 

And another year is passed !

Please could someone help me and say WHERE and WHICH FILES do I have to copy inside the " IXEG 737 Classic " folder ?

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, pinco58 said:

I reopen again this old post...  because I've bought from Areosoft the last navdata cycle (1711 ) and upgraded all my pay aircraft BUT IXEG NO !!!!!

The IXEG is not recognized from the Areosoft NavDataPro tool !! If I select from "Dataset-Filter" the IXEG, nothing appear. 

And another year is passed !

Please could someone help me and say WHERE and WHICH FILES do I have to copy inside the " IXEG 737 Classic " folder ?

Thanks in advance

I do not have Aerosoft but Navigraph subscription, so i can not offer you specific details about Aerosoft Console

One the Navigraph console, there is an option to "add" addons:

-you clic add

-select IXEG from the list

-select target folder as /xplane 11/aircraft/x-aviation/ixeg 737 classic/fmc_data/

then ixeg shows on the list of addons, then you update.