IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

Hello all,

First post here, really excited for this plane to come out as I've been watching for a while! (not as long as some of you!) Watching all the videos on YT while I wait and reading an FCOM.

With the Nav Data it looks like Aerosoft is the data provided with it, you can just use Navigraph if you prefer and that's probably why Navigraph have data up for it now.

Just now, Defiance_co said:

jiggyb2

Can you do an early BA version that fits the plane ?

No idea obviously which BA scheme is included

I think i read BA still use a few of these birds ?

Cheers

Tony

Good Morning flymia

You just have to join the queue behind guys from zanzibar :P

IXEG have you covered if you like the current livery (image from the store page)! BA retired their -300s ages ago, but they had a few -400s until the end of last year!

Screenshot 2016-04-23 06.03.09.png

Just got this email from Navigraph 

Data Update Notice: IXEG 737 Classic

X-plane pilots - this one is for you!

IXEG 737 Classic is released today.

The Navigraph Dev Team has been working hard with Cameron and Tom to support this addon right from launch date. This means you don't have to wait until AIRAC 1605 due Thursday next week to get fresh data for this bird.

To download the data, subscribe to FMS Data and look for IXEG 737 in our list of supported addons, or download the FMS Data Manager and create a new addon mapping.

Mac users: The manager runs on OSX too and was updated earlier this week. Users in Australia, New Zeeland and the rest of Oceania: We've started servers in your region. You should see improved download speeds.

If you want more information on the IXEG 737 Classic we recommend watching the trailer, or why not Froogle's interview, and follow up videos. 

All for now,

The Navigraph Development Team

4 minutes ago, Defiance_co said:

yukonpete,

In mullet terms for me, i buy the FMS DATA 1yr sub then, nothing else ?

Cheers

Tony

Hi,

Navigraph ultimate includes charts + nav data. If you only want nav data, it should cost you around 15-30€ for a year subscription.

Edited by Jojo38000

Haha, I love the whole "go to sleep and all will be well", unfortunately I had lunch two hours ago, the sun is up and I have nothing to do other than click refresh right now and wait. Much respect to the guys pulling an all nighter or getting up at 5AM for this.

Hi

Sitting here in New Zealand @ 5:15pm on a Saturday afternoon waiting semi-patiently like the rest of you :).

Something else people might like to go look at given the level of systems detail it appears this model will have - AngleOfAttack's PMDG 737 video training material.

I purchased and downloaded the individual files for their PMDG 777 course and used them with the X-Plane 777 Worldliner. Few minor differences ofcourse but generally pretty 1:1 and a good watch regardless. Lots of detail about how all the individual systems work right down to the APU, and a number of example flights.

I've got the last of their 737 material downloading in the background now --- all 50+ Gig of it :) Thankfully we aren't charged per Meg here in NZ anymore.

You do have to pay a separate surcharge to unlock the downloads bit, but not needed if you only want to watch it streamed - several different planes and courses, you just pay for the ones you wish to subscribe to.

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/

Hope it is of some interest.

Right - back to waiting :)

---
P.X.