IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

I have got a slightly different plan

The Boss, well she is doing me some sarnies of best smoked ham

Two scotch eggs

One melton mowbray pork pie

A ring of black pudding

Large chunk of extra mature cheddar

Assorted bags of crisps (chips to the cousins across the pond)

Two custard tarts

And a family bad of wine gums

To be consumed as/when i feel the need

She told me to lay off having any bourbon though :( she's obviously correct about that

Not long now jiggyb2 :)

(if it's out 5am onwards she wants to be wokeup, i wish i could get her cloned, i would market her as the perfect gaming female partner/wife/lover, as she is fully behind any gaming venture i pursue !)

Have Fun All

Tony

On 20.4.2016 at 9:28 PM, Cameron said:

You bet that the server will go down? You're going to lose. :)

Unlike some sites, server load balancing is something we take quite seriously.

Yes, that is what I meant. And it looks like I am winning. 

(12 hours ago ping was around 20 MS...)

SLOW.PNG

• Upvote 1

292ms here midlands ole blighty

Virgin Cable updating to 200+ around my area so nets a wee bit wonky at times

As long as it stays working this weekend at least, that's all's i ask

Question, if i do disco etc whilst downloading then obviously on a reconnect it will bite into my second download slot correct ?

Cheers

Tony

11 minutes ago, ayster said:

Really?! :)

Its a 'study sim' so yes it has an autoland feature, its called ILS! :)

Have a look at the product preview videos to get an idea how involved this addon is..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcuYmGFREqwGyHhsYlDPtMA

ILS does not mean the plane has autoland capability. The only thing the ILS gives you is lateral and vertical guidance. Or else the 172 Skyhawk has autoland capability because it can do ILS approaches too.... ;) 

Edited by ChevyRules
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChevyRules said:

ILS does mean the plane has autoland capability. The only thing the ILS gives you is lateral and vertical guidance. Or else the 172 Skyhawk has autoland capability because it can do ILS approaches too.... ;) 

yep I know

My congratulations to the whole team on the conclusion of a truly epic journey.

I remember when in April 2011, the whole IXEG team was in Frankfurt to fly the Lufthansa Full Flight Sim and they came over for dinner afterwards. Jörg (of vasFMC fame) and me treated the IXEG team to german bread and sausages, french cheese and asparagus salad. It was an unforgettable dinner full of tech and plane talk, and of course bragging about what our add-ons can do. That was roughly one month before the CRJ first came out. At that dinner table, they projected the IXEG 737 to be released "soon after the CRJ";). Little did they know what lay ahead of them. 

So here we are, five years later, finally about to put the chocks under the wheels after an epic long-haul flight. Well done, guys, and congratulations on pulling this off.

Philipp

• Upvote 18

4 minutes ago, philipp said:

I remember when in April 2011, the whole IXEG team was in Frankfurt to fly the Lufthansa Full Flight Sim and they came over for dinner afterwards. Jörg (of vasFMC fame) and me treated the IXEG team to german bread and sausages, french cheese and asparagus salad. It was an unforgettable dinner full of tech and plane talk, and of course bragging about what our add-ons can do. That was roughly one month before the CRJ first came out. At that dinner table, they projected the IXEG 737 to be released "soon after the CRJ";). Little did they know what lay ahead of them. 

So here we are, five years later, finally about to put the chocks under the wheels after an epic long-haul flight. Well done, guys, and congratulations on pulling this off.

Philipp

Awesome! To be a fly on that wall...

2 minutes ago, philipp said:

Philipp

Ha! I've been enjoying the CRJ a lot lately, Philipp. It has really held its own. Thumbs up! It should be even better with the upcoming sound pack.

(And you know what, the CRJ can even do pilot entered holds! :D )

13 minutes ago, Defiance_co said:

12 EST i read somewhere

So 5am GMT equates to i'm sure that timezone without googling

Tony

Its 5am BST, 4am GMT (UK is in BST at the moment)

X-Aviation say they are aiming to release at midnight but could be as late as 2am, so thats between 5am and 7am BST (uk time)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160423T00&p1=156&p2=302

Cheers

Edited by ayster

aye ayster you're right

Not long now anyways

The scotch eggs just had it

And i'm making my way down the black pudding slowly, waiting sure makes me peckish

Flying random across europe at the moment, might shake it up n swap to ksfo to ksea for nice views i think

The boss just took the dogs up with her, she's left her card, what can one say, got a diamond, bless her

I said to her you still want waking at 5am, yep she said, fair enough, dogs usually get us up at 6 anyways so no real biggie, she's as excited as me

Ohh well, 22:30pm now, and it's a java run time me thinks

Whomever gets a download, happy flying :)

I think i might be cockpit maintainance checking for several hours ;)

Have Fun

Tony

edit : Bourbons looking more n more tempting, just to get me through 4hrs, must resist !

Edited by Defiance_co