IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

12 minutes ago, Tim013 said:

Hahahahaha......   No, I did not miss that announcement.

My point is that another couple weeks waiting wouldn't kill anyone.  At this point, for the people committed to buying it right off, a day, week, or month delay won't really matter.

With the announcement and the hype right now, any delay would cause a massive disturbance lol. 

1 hour ago, poodster said:

With the announcement and the hype right now, any delay would cause a massive disturbance lol. 

I agree! I think Tim you are definitely the minority...maybe the only one! I have completely cleared my weekend so I can fly this baby all weekend long! I have been waiting for this 737 since I bought xplane in 2013 and saw it on the development page. This has been one of the most highly anticipated projects for me so I am all ready for it! I will be up until the late hours friday night/sat morning to see what time it gets released. I will have my credit card ready!!!! 

2 hours ago, Defiance_co said:

As long as it comes with a parachute i can live without a java mug lol

Seriously, is it miami time zone whatever that is ? (that's around 5-7hrs from uk ?)

Trying to figure out in my head but i'm not sure where i read the timezone (specific usa location i mean, then again my brain of late it could of been a down under timezone lol)

It will be 5am to 7am on Saturday morning for the UK 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tim013 said:

Hahahahaha......   No, I did not miss that announcement.

My point is that another couple weeks waiting wouldn't kill anyone.  At this point, for the people committed to buying it right off, a day, week, or month delay won't really matter.

what the @$# are you rambling about? Not only are you in the minority, I'm also sure a lot of forum lurkers have made voodoo puppets of you and are stabbing them with needles. If your lower back aches, thats me ;)

23 minutes ago, sparkie66 said:

what the @$# are you rambling about? Not only are you in the minority, I'm also sure a lot of forum lurkers have made voodoo puppets of you and are stabbing them with needles. If your lower back aches, thats me ;)

LOL!!!  I thought I just needed a new chair.

OK. OK. Put the pitch forks and flaming torches down.  I don't care when it's released.  I've only been an XPlane user for a few months, and haven't been waiting for this as long as some of you cranky old curmudgeons.  I wish you all clear skys, minimal route changes, and zero XPlane crashes this weekend.  :blink:B)  Now, step away from the ledge, and go call a loved one...Hahahahahaha!

Tim

• Upvote 1

haha I had my pitchfork and torch ready!!! :) I have hardly been able to concentrate at work just watching 737 videos on the net over and over waiting to fly this wonderful bird. I have watched the ixeg 737 KPHX departure video at least 10 times this week. This is the pinnacle for me on X-plane. THis is the plane I bought x-plane for 3 years ago to be able to fly. 

• Upvote 4

I can see it now ...............

Vatsim brought to a halt, mass 737 influx brings it to a standstill lol

I'm excited and i'm new to this forum and have only had x-plane 10 since december i think

So i can only imagine how people must be feeling who've followed this creation for all the years, to kind of suddenly find out, well guys, here it is, and on top of that to pretty much know to the minute when it should be here in the flesh

If you haven't seen it, checkout Redpiper1's vid on yt

Amazing

Tony

ps : Will i or do i need to purchase that Sound Extreme ?

Edited by Defiance_co
added text
  • Upvote 1

I was on a trip to Czech Republic for the past few days and when I saw the title of this topic I thought to myself "Are you serious? Really? Now?". It was kind of funny to check the forum at least a couple of times a day and not to see the announcement and then here I see it while traveling. I'm glad that it is on the finish line at last and congratulations to the team for the result of a hard work.

• Upvote 3

Been a bit too busy to fly in X-Plane as much as I'd like to but will nonetheless definitely be buying this gorgeous bird.

Congrats on the perseverance and the amazing work, gents. 

Edited by Oliver
Typo
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jsnapp said:

Yeah I think it is cheap.    Would have expected it to be over $100!     Can't wait to pay, won't let us check out yet.  haha

My guess was very close to $80. Unbelivable, I saved $5 before I bougth the plane. ;)

In order to save even more, I should buy several 737...

Edited by Eizu

Hey IXEG team!! Congratulations @tkyler @Litjan @Morten @Nils @Ben Russell and @Cameron !!!

So nice you finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm sure this bird is going to be a game changer, not only for X-Plane. You've put so much effort, passion and love into this project, and that can be seen in all of the videos and comments you have made here in the forums and other media. Now it's our turn, at last!!! The wait has been long, but I'm far sure that it's been well worth it. I wish you all the best, you deserve it. And I also wish you're making more projects in the following years!

I can't believe it's only a few hours away! I think I'm still in shock since "Saturday it is", cabrones! ;P

• Upvote 1