IXEG 737 Classic Release Announcement

Cameron

Yup, figures. The weekend when I'm flying out the country for vacation you guys release it. And more than likely it's gonna be a B737 300-700 I'm going to be flying on :D. This will be my first airliner for X-Plane and I'm glad I waited for the best one for our sim. I'll just have to watch video reviews while I'm away before i can get my hands on it. Thank you guys 

CONGRATULATIONS! I have the greatest respect for all you developers of this product for never giving up, and working for 6 years. You guys had this dream and you pursued it, and you did it. I am so excited and proud of all the hard work that resulted of this product. I hope you guys enjoy all your success and continue to develop amazing things. 

Cheers to the creators, and congratulations on the coming release.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, roygrem said:

So I heard that it's going to be smart co-pilot compatible. Is this true?

This is not true, and we have never officially said such. I'm sure in time it will come (either from us, or someone eager), but definitely not at release.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Diego747s said:

Sorry if I ask again, will it be Auto Gate compatible?

As long as the front door position is correct in Plane-Maker, then yes. This is so basic even I can do it so I am sure IXEG have set it up!

as a rule, it's hard not to have an airliner incompatible with autogate if the designer has any level of competency.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, jiggyb2 said:

As long as the front door position is correct in Plane-Maker, then yes. This is so basic even I can do it so I am sure IXEG have set it up!

as a rule, it's hard not to have an airliner incompatible with autogate if the designer has any level of competency.

Let's hope that it is as you said, but I would like to have an official confirmation :P

Like many here, I have been waiting for this day since 'early days', Morten and all have been making many great planes and this bird is truly the culmination of all of their talent, prior work, and above all else there bold dream to make a plane that would be at this level in X-Plane.   In the time they have been working on it, a lot of great development has happened on X-Plane, and that has been awesome as it has really grown the audience and pilots that will be able to take advantage of this amazing product. 

Already cleared my schedule for this weekend, so that I can really dive in and fly this plane that if we are honest we have to admit we have all _dreamed_ of literally flying. :-)

Wow this is a day to remember! I'll be there waiting with my beer.. and the credit card. Ah Austin my friend, if you read this, be prepared to sell a big bunch of XP copies to the FS simmers who will finally make the jump. [emoji6] Thank you everyone involved in the project, let's fill the skies with this masterpiece. Thank you!

3 hours ago, intj mastermind said:

Fair enough! How about opening it up to pre-orders with early access to the documentation?

We appreciate the enthusiasm but this would delay the actual product release. Not going to happen, sorry. :)

Edited by Ben Russell
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, roygrem said:

So I heard that it's going to be smart co-pilot compatible. Is this true?

I think it is on the todo list. It's probably stated somewhere here:

For some reason, i have not yet bought the bird, but i will have a try.. In fact: are the CDU keys "synchronisabled" ? If they are, we can expect a happy end.

Rig running fine : check

Glasses to read the manual : check

Weekend game time allowence forecast good : check

Card ready for payment : fail !!

Her card ready for payment : check (bless her)

4mths into x-plane, i finally get to purchase a payware plane, and this beauty is the one

Cheers

Tony

• Upvote 3

A few days ago, i was joking about them releasing it this Friday and @Litjan like that Post, so i thought to my self.. waaaait a minute... this might be true, why would he like this post otherwise.. But then i dismissed my thoughts.  :-) Now see what we got. :)

Guys i can´t even tell, how happy, exited, grateful and nervous i am. These are the moments in life when we have to realize, we are still Kids, waiting for Santa sometimes. In my case, the 737 classic, was the first airplane i ever flew with and immediatily have fallen in love with, when i was 13, it was a 737-300 and i flew to GCFV Fuerteventura. I will probably allways remeber the smell, the sounds, the pilots who let me in the cockpit before the taxi  for like 10 minutes and explaigned a lot to me. Good old times.. ;) 

I personally am waiting for about three and a half years now and I cant believe its finally happening. Even my girlfriend was screaming at me yesterday night ( not what you think ;) ) when i saw the Video on my Iphone, because she is so happy for me. I was getting on her nerves for Months now. ;) 

I Just wanna to say THANK YOU! Thank you Jan, Tom, Morten, Nils and Ben. You will bring joy to our lifes for many, many years now. :-)

Edited by HerrSchwarz
  • Upvote 9

HerrSchwarz ..............

You must have a clone of my fiancee !!

Man she loved watching the smp clouds so much, when i used my slots she kept on at me to get another hehe

And, she saw some details of this plane and said, you know what babe (babe, that's me hehe) if i were you that plane looks really good for you to buy (words to that effect)

Yesterday after a hdd died then running to shop and getting a new one and finally sorting my rig she was so relieved my stress levels were lowered, this morning as we sat down and had a tea, i checked our emails etc, checked here and well ............

She said, Babe (me again lol) i'll get you it if you want

One day you know, one day i'll have to set a date and marry her ;)

She loves eye-candy in games and fancy items maybe more than myself i think, she is blown away with with my clouds lol, she indulges me in everything i've ever done, as long as she has the tv/cable/bluray remotes she fine n dandy lol

One drawback, we have two spare bedrooms and a loft, i have to have my pc setup in lounge, she says if i have a 'man-cave' she wouldn't see me hehe, small sacrifice for such a great woman

No doubt she will be my manual-reader as i crash n burn in the plane :P

Have Fun All

Ohh, and as said, kudos on all involved in such a long undertaking, and staying the course, kudos

Tony

• Upvote 3