Saab A340 - console pops up with error

Looneytoon1975

Hello all,

I know this topic has been issued earlier, but I want to start a new one because I'm experiencing it right now.

When I start the Saab, I get no audio, all the doors are open, and the propellor has a strange look when it spins.
I did contact support, just a few minutes ago, but wasn't able to attach the logs, so I try to throw the bone in here as well.

I attached the screenies, and added the gizmo & x-plane logs... Please keep in mind that all my joysticks are unplugged (my Track-IR isn't)

Please help me to get this baby flying in all the glory she deserves!

Thank you very much!

Schermopname (22).png

Schermopname (22).png

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Thank you for the quick reply.

I installed an old version, yes, because my downloads has been expired. I was thinking that the update would occur automatically.
Link is supposed to stay active until december 2015. Do you know if there's a way to get the new version? I did receive an 1.3 update mail, but the link did sent me to the expired one.

Gonna test that baby ASAP then.

Thanks again! :D

28 minutes ago, Looneytoon1975 said:

Aye, did so already yesterday. Standing by for an answer. I'll be patient, stil have lots of iron to fly in the meantime ;)

thanks

We appreciate your patience. Support volumes / delay might be higher than normal at this time due to the recent release of Real Weather Connector.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

We appreciate your patience. Support volumes / delay might be higher than normal at this time due to the recent release of Real Weather Connector.

Thanks!

Which is another great product! Keep up the great work (and the discounts for existing users with upgrades, feels like a really fair and generous policy!!!!!!!!!)

Looking forward to the reply, take your time :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 19 april 2016 at 7:31 PM, Ben Russell said:

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Do you mind giving me the link for the updated Saab? Inquired 2 times on the support site, but still no answer...

Thank you!

34 minutes ago, Looneytoon1975 said:

Hey Guys,

Do you mind giving me the link for the updated Saab? Inquired 2 times on the support site, but still no answer...

Thank you!

Talking to Cameron now about creating a dedicated "Download Reset" request list in the support systems so that;

a; you don't have to fill in the contact form to file a request.

b; we can process these simple requests more efficiently during high volume periods.

Thanks for your patience. I've raised this conversation with Cam and hopefully he'll sort you out shortly.