Plugin Idea: Zoom on right click

woweezowee

Recently I watched some of the aviator 90 episodes, namely the crosscountry flights. It presents different msfs aircraft and ORBX scenery, all nice of course to watch, and I also learned some new little things. So it's recommendable. But that's not the reason I write this post. Instead, I saw something there that I wish we had as xplane functionality, maybe as a plugin: Don't know how he does, if it is build in msfs or any other trick, but the guy always zoms on his instruments very fast. It may be TrackIR. I don't have anything like that and while I am very used to adjust all my views with my various yoke-buttons and key, here is what I'd like to have: Zoom fluidly on the panel. Like a mixture of pilot view with the build in zoom, or better: Like leaning you head forwards and sidewards and backwards again. And it should work like this:

1. You point your mouse on the instrument or any place at the panel where you want to have a close look.

2. You click the right mouse button.

3. Your view fluidly zooms in on that spot (not too much of course, i.e. no "super close up" - more realistic like what you could do with your body in a real plane while flying).

4. It's intelligent zoom: If the yoke is in the way for example, it not only zooms in, but also moves the view slightly down, left or right to allow you free sight to the particular panel-section you choose to zoom at.

5. On the second right click it automatically zooms out again to your default position.

I'd like it. But please don't ask me to "build it yourself". No talent, no time. :)

Could be cheap payware like the chaseview deluxe plugin or a special add-on that comes with the purchase of x-aviation aircraft.