Cloud shadows in a distant, possible improvement?

Havner

Hi,

In the screenshot look at the distant cloud shadows. Probably the cloud shadows do not take the atmospheric calculations into account.
I think they should be more bleak with a distance. They are rendered on a mountains that aren't even visible anymore.

I don't know if you can take X-Plane's calculations (or just its data-refs) into an account and I get that Real Terra Haze is not helping here, but maybe an area for a possible improvement in the future?

Best regards

c4_3.jpg

28 minutes ago, Havner said:

Hi,

In the screenshot look at the distant cloud shadows. Probably the cloud shadows do not take the atmospheric calculations into account.
I think they should be more bleak with a distance. They are rendered on a mountains that aren't even visible anymore.

I don't know if you can take X-Plane's calculations (or just its data-refs) into an account and I get that Real Terra Haze is not helping here, but maybe an area for a possible improvement in the future?

Best regards

c4_3.jpg

Can you share your SkyMaxx Pro settins? Can´t get those clouds colors

3 minutes ago, Diego747s said:

Can you share your SkyMaxx Pro settins? Can´t get those clouds colors

Pretty much the default, here you have.

I don't even think that there is anything in the settings that can change the clouds colors. The screenshot was made at noon and I use RTH, but that doesn't change the clouds colors. Apart from them blending into the sky/ground at the edges.

smp.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Havner said:

Pretty much the default, here you have.

I don't even think that there is anything in the settings that can change the clouds colors. The screenshot was made at noon and I use RTH, but that doesn't change the clouds colors. Apart from them blending into the sky/ground at the edges.

smp.jpg

Thanks for sharing!