Can't activate SkyMaxx Pro v3.1

McDonne11

Hello!
There is a problem with the activation of SkyMaxx Pro v3.1. Previously it installed version 3.0, but in a different name. Now I bought another copy and it can not be avtivated on this computer

Machine ID: 2d375211f56eb9bc2f40cc481e835c8a
Thank you in advance for your response!

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Edited by McDonne11

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

The problem is you were installing software bought by another person before. That's called piracy.

Earlier this computer used by another person. Now I use them. I bought my copy of SMP3.1, but I can't activate it after the previous user.

I have an order number, I have an account, I paid money for this product. What kind of piracy in question?

Edited by McDonne11

6 minutes ago, McDonne11 said:

Earlier this computer used by another person.

I don't believe that for a second. If you purchased a computer from someone and they format the computer prior to giving it to you (like any logical person would do), then you would have a different machine ID.

The bottom line is you were sharing/stealing. You may have purchased it now (probably because you got denied prior to purchasing again).

Your support ticket will get answered to within 3 days as the website states.

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

I don't believe that for a second. If you purchased a computer from someone and they format the computer prior to giving it to you (like any logical person would do), then you would have a different machine ID.

The bottom line is you were sharing/stealing. You may have purchased it now (probably because you got denied prior to purchasing again).

Your support ticket will get answered to within 3 days as the website states.

We used the same computer. I did not buy it.
Today I bought my copy of SMP3.1. And I want to activate it. I do not need someone else's copy of the SMP3.1. I want to remove the previous and activate the copy. My copy. From the point of view of the buyer, I bought it today, I do not want to wait three days to take full advantage of it.