IXEG 737 Progress Update - April 10th

Cameron

Ooooohhhh! I will slowly undre... erm... unzip every bit of this beauty, carefully carry her over to the ... X-Plane folder, setting up every option JUST right and then finally...

Start this beast up with engines running on a random runway, ignoring every singe checklist and procedure, even leave the landing lights off and just take her for a ride. :)

• Upvote 2

On 17.4.2016 at 6:46 PM, 777 said:

Hi guys,

I have a navigraph subscription to both airac & charts.

Will I be able to update the airac in the 737 classic or do I have to purchase from aerosoft to do the update in this plane?

Thanks.

This is a reply from navigraph.. so I see some light in the tunnel ^^

http://www.avsim.com/topic/436428-ixeg/?p=3408621

• Upvote 1

Ooooohhhh! I will slowly undre... erm... unzip every bit of this beauty, carefully carry her over to the ... X-Plane folder, setting up every option JUST right and then finally...

Start this beast up with engines running on a random runway, ignoring every singe checklist and procedure, even leave the landing lights off and just take her for a ride. [emoji4]

Never neglect preflight and she will be good to you

Try not to make it a two minute flight

• Upvote 2

On 20 April 2016 at 4:20 AM, mgeiss said:

Start this beast up with engines running on a random runway, ignoring every singe checklist and procedure, even leave the landing lights off and just take her for a ride. :)

Aaannnddd x-plane crashes :ph34r::ph34r:

:lol:

• Upvote 2

That would be my luck :P

Just mounted my old monitor on a £19.99 vesa swingy mount gizmo from B&M in readiness for the weekend crashing err i mean flying

At least that was plane sailing ! get it, plane sailing dohh

One thing about x-plane i've found, it sniffs out an unstable cpu overclock faster than cinebench/aida64/real-bench lmao

Have Fun

Tony

ps : Is it just me, or is time for a change going real slow ? !

Also, my braincell is feeling the strain from swatting up on 737 basics

What was it, six years in development, well, be six years in mastering the fms for me lmao

• Upvote 1

On April 21, 2016 at 5:32 AM, TheFriedchicken said:

Aaannnddd x-plane crashes

for grins, I couldn't help but wonder if other "big releases" deal with such issues.....so out of curiosity, I compiled a list of all the update items for PMDGs NGX since its release.....TEN pages long!...with one as recently as a year ago...ish.   and the first patch repaired several CTD issues.  We have defintiiely NOT seen an x-plane crash in I don't even know how long.   Oh well, we keep improving, one foot in front, that's how we got here in the first place.  Back to work for me!

-tkyler

• Upvote 9