X-Aviation activations

unc1rlm

Hey.... I seem to be the lucky one with the issues... Had problems before but it still lingers. I bought a second copy of x-plane to network. It is not connected to the network. I have tried to install Skymaxx Pro and the DC-3.. I dl and follow the instructions. It comes up to activate and this is what I am getting. I am eating up my downloads lol. Anyway..I did copy some files over from the original xplane to the new copy..mostly scenery and plugins. I can't remember if Silverlinings was copied over. I have both Skymax Pro and DC-3 on the original which I believe are activated and ok but can't get them to activate on second machine. Enough said...any help appreciated. Here are two pictures I took so you can see.

Thank you.

2 activation screens 1st and 2nd.png

Hiya Bob,

Sorry i can't help you as i'm new to this download/activate stuff myself

I am waiting for my slots to be fixed i hope, but you i'm sure could answer something that's bugging me ...........

I only have a lone pc, but at the moment 1xssd and 3xhdds, i asked about legalities of having x-plane 10 on main C: and another on a drive i use for testing sceneries etc, guys at x-plane said that's fine, and of course it works well

Now, when i get my clouds back, i already have the initial file saved on several drives as i've had four die recently :-(

I install the initial file, does that use 1 life up ? leaving me 2 obviously

But this is what i wanted to know .......... After installing on what will be either C: or D: is it legal to use smp v3 in say x-plane 10 on both C: and D: ?

Or will i need to buy it again for the second drive ?

Somewhat confused

Anyways, hopefully someone from x-aviation might be on the weekend

(bet you're like me and missing the clouds hehe)

Have Fun

Tony