Engine spool-up after reverse problem

hamoody

57 minutes ago, JGregory said:

Wait!  :unsure:   You were hoping we wouldn't fix it, but you think it is awesome that we did?  Am I reading that right?

Nope. I meant that I really liked that you had implemented that feature, not that you're fixing it.

Sorry for the confusing wording!

47 minutes ago, JGregory said:

Which feature?  If some users are seeing a significant delay in going from reverse to beta, that is not a feature!

If it's realistic, it's a feature to me. From what I've seen in this thread, it seems that the real 340A has that delay as well.

27 minutes ago, -VETTE said:

If it's realistic, it's a feature to me. From what I've seen in this thread, it seems that the real 340A has that delay as well.

In the real aircraft there is a _SLIGHT_ delay, which we had modeled.  What some users are reporting is a _SIGNIFICANT_ delay, which is NOT CORRECT and certainly NOT A FEATURE!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JGregory said:

In the real aircraft there is a _SLIGHT_ delay, which we had modeled.  What some users are reporting is a _SIGNIFICANT_ delay, which is NOT CORRECT and certainly NOT A FEATURE!

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I had thought you meant you were going to get rid of it completely. I'm really not doing well today, sorry for my misunderstanding :(