What's Next?

Crj Fan

I would personally say I do not like the 737 MAX cockpit, as well as the 757 and 767. To much computers, that is why. I would rather IXEG concentrated on more old-school aircrafts without too much advanced systems (though FMS is preferably to have in the aircraft).

I.e:

MD-80 - though already a version is released by a developer, and there is another one on its way, so even if I would prefer it, it is not realistic to concentrate on this aircraft.

BAE ATP - as they been flying locally in Sweden, and I don't think this aircraft is too hard to simulate.

At this time is that what I want, though the needs may change in the future discovering other aircrafts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vantskruv said:

I would personally say I do not like the 737 MAX cockpit, as well as the 757 and 767. To much computers, that is why. I would rather IXEG concentrated on more old-school aircrafts without too much advanced systems (though FMS is preferably to have in the aircraft).

I.e:

MD-80 - though already a version is released by a developer, and there is another one on its way, so even if I would prefer it, it is not realistic to concentrate on this aircraft.

BAE ATP - as they been flying locally in Sweden, and I don't think this aircraft is too hard to simulate.

At this time is that what I want, though the needs may change in the future discovering other aircrafts.

...you do realize that the 757 and 767 are of identical vintage to the 737-300, right? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

I would assume IXEG will be busy for much, muuuch longer with supporting and developing their 737 even further.

Yeah, true I too hope that the "What's not going to be in V1.0" list to be completed.

3 hours ago, Vantskruv said:

I.e:

Except there are already simulations of the MD-80 and its brothers.

What about a 747-400?

2 minutes ago, chadryan said:

I would love to see an MD80. I know one has been released but unfortunately there are too many problems with it for me to enjoy it.

Another developer (ATS) is working on a far more intricate version that's coming along quite nicely. You may want to check that out.

I cant think of any other plane I want except a real good representation of an L10-11 would be fantastic.. Or a 747-200 or a DC-8 xD .. I am a sucker for classic airliners and freighters.. Once I get my hands on this 737 I think I'll be okay for quite some time and probably invest in some smaller aircraft, definitely gonna get the Jetstream 32 by Jrollon and then I might get my mits on a Caranado GA plane or another Helo for scenic flying around areas where I have Photo real scenery.

I dont fly heavies often but any of the above mentioned would be a welcome addition to my hanger in the future if at all any of them get developed..

Edited by Vanadeo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ONDR4.cz said:

I think the next logical step would be an expansion pack with the -400 & -500 variants and maybe the -300F. But of course I don't know what IXEG's plans are or if they even have any at this point.

That would be so cool, personally the -400 is my favourite 737

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Moose1 said:

Would you guys ever consider making a Concorde? I know it is SUPER different, but X-Plane doesn't have it, and it is truly an amazing aircraft.

At XPFW we considered it once, but after studying the fuel system with it's 18 or whatever fueltanks it uses to balance, we found something else to build :P

• Upvote 4

On 1/31/2016 at 9:02 AM, ONDR4.cz said:

I think the next logical step would be an expansion pack with the -400 & -500 variants and maybe the -300F. But of course I don't know what IXEG's plans are or if they even have any at this point.

I'm assuming (probably incorrectly) that the -400 wouldn't be TOO difficult (considering it's mostly the same, just with things moved). I'm guessing it'd be mostly modeling work that'd have to be done. However, for what I'd really love to see (mainly due to the increased range) is a -500, and I KNOW that would be difficult. Either way, I'm not going to get ahead of myself. I'd like to have a -300 first ;)