IXEG 733 Datarefs for Custom Panel

TheFriedchicken

Hi all,

I was just wondering if the datarefs for this aircraft will be custom or x-plane default (or both)? I am currently working on my own custom flight panel using the Arduino Mega which will include Master caution, landing lights, taxi lights, etc.

I would like this panel to work with this aircraft as it will be my primary plane to fly. 

Also will the datarefs be published in a document or would I have to find them out for myself?

Any help would be appreciated. :D

Edited by TheFriedchicken

99% sure we'll publish a datarefs list, but probably the easiest for you will be to search and view them using the DataRefEditor plugin.

There's around 1100 of them but they are reasonably organized with sections and suffixes, e.g. ixeg/733/lighting/taxi_lt_act for the taxi light switch.

• Upvote 3

TheFriedchicken, which Arduino are you using? I've got a Mega with Ethernet Shield (like this one: http://arduino.svglobe.com/)

and some hardware, but haven't wired it up yet. I think the 733 with external hardware and instruments on a

second monitor will be a breeze! :lol:

I'm using the arduino mega (LAN only) and I am using that site to help me. It's a simple project but it looks cool. The custom panel does not represent any aircraft (not quite got the skills for making replica) but is great to use. So far so good :)