For your viewing pleesure, Is it real or Fake??

737NUT

This is what I will be flying the IXEG 733 in when it is released. Had a blast today and tonight on PilotEdge with my kids in my little 737-200 Sim.  The approach into Vegas looked pretty darn real if you ask me.  I made a comment jokingly on final that the controller dumped me into the approach to high hence the sink rate sink rate on approach LOL   Thanks for another great day of flying on PilotEdge  with my kids.  My daughter was my co-pilot and my son recording.  Enjoy the video, lots of cool action and radio chatter.

Rob

https://youtu.be/dJwXRpJ_9lU

• Upvote 15

That's so cool!! How do you program the Attitude Indicator?

I use 2 stepper motors turning Synchro Transmitters that send the appropriate 3 phase signal the the ADI is expecting to see. Some principle used on the RMI, HSI, ASI, and Alitimeters.  

That is insane... I love flying at night on X-plane .. Very very real looking.. and this is extrememly real looking xD.. Amazing.

Thank you! :)

Amazing! Which scenery are you using?

Thanks! I am using Glitter Gulch by Tom Curtis

I use 2 stepper motors turning Synchro Transmitters that send the appropriate 3 phase signal the the ADI is expecting to see. Some principle used on the RMI, HSI, ASI, and Alitimeters.

Thank you! :)

Thanks! I am using Glitter Gulch by Tom Curtis

That's so cool and complex I wish I could do that

That's so cool and complex I wish I could do that

Are you considering modifying it for the-300?

If the IXEG is as good as it says then absolutely!  The only change needed would be the EPR gets ignored and I would need to add a GPS.  Cool thing is, most of my  parts are from an early 737-300! :)  

• Upvote 1

What are you using for your night lights/city lights?  Real Terra Haze?

Scenery is Glitter Gulch and I use RTH as well. :)  Please note, that the popping in of lights in distance is do to my lower world detail settings.  I am running this entire pit off a 7yr old PC  and 6600TI card so my settings are average or a little better in x-plane.

Edited by 737NUT

Can I come over? lol

Anytime! I enjoy sharing the sim.

737NUT,

I assume you built the sim yourself. How many hours have you invested in the project?

Yes, I have done this on my own but had some invaluable input from some guys way smarter than me. I have been working on it for about 16 months probably 20hrs a week  Allot of research time though and searching for info on the real parts.

• Upvote 2