IXEG 737 Progress Update - January 22nd

Cameron

I think it's fairly apparent now that;

A: we don't give release dates.

B: It'll only be released when we're satisfied that it's ready, no matter what we say about any release date.

So no. No news on release dates and even if there was it would be a completely soft line in the sand subject to change to suit the quality target NOT the other way around.

Thanks for asking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Diego747s said:

Any news about the release date? Almost february...

No news to share on release at this time, and to be real honest, I don't think we'll really ever do so until the product is actually complete. Giving firm release information, even when it's in honest estimation just doesn't serve a great purpose.

All that matters is we're all heavily involved and working daily on it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Diego747s said:

No one here is trying tu set up a deadline. Just an estimated time, relax ...

Ben posted at the same time as I, and pretty much the same words.

Nothing he said was wrong. Let's not get into a debate on who needs to "relax" (though we'd all love to get this out and relax ourselves).

Keep in mind you're the one asking the questions, not Ben. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tom Knudsen said:

Thanks for proving my point Cameron, hows that cheese working for ya? emoji12.png

Tom,

Please consider being a positive example and contributor to this topic rather than continue to attempt to derail it. I am not interested in your games. I am interested in releasing one of the greatest products ever created for X-Plane.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Cameron said:

No news to share on release at this time, and to be real honest, I don't think we'll really ever do so until the product is actually complete. Giving firm release information, even when it's in honest estimation just doesn't serve a great purpose.

All that matters is we're all heavily involved and working daily on it.

Ok so no date for release yet but I'm interested to know; when you've completed your backlog for the first release, will you release straight away or will you spend some time marketing and planning a release?

• Upvote 1