EGNT (Newcastle International)

Wynthorpe

Hello All,

Im making a scenery for EGNT, Ive been modelling the whole airport in AC3D and Sketchup (for the simpler buildings), Ive modelled most of the buildings now and bought the orphophoto for the ground, Im now starting to texture the buildings (somethign completely new to me). im looking to have a few animated objects aroudn the scenery including the radar and possibly a few airbridges.

The Orthophoto covers quite an area around the airport and i'll be looking also to place accurate objects in the surrounding area, i want this to look just like when your on approach in real life.

Thanks

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Its just about to start up again! Ive literally today been creating textures (still baffles the hell out of my head sometimes) to use, i also need to re-model the main building as ive not saved it to my external HDD when i formatted my pc :) )

Scenery is going to be a winter thing for me! (which seems to have set in already here in the UK), to much to do outdoors in the Summer :)