Celebrating 1 month since "Release is getting close" -- what will be your first flight?

wiloghby

Based on the in-flight demos, this product looks like it was produced with an obsessive attention to detail...

...and as such it should come as a surprise to no one that we now celebrate 1 month since the announcement of "release is getting close"

You may be feeling anxious.  Just take deep breaths and remind yourself that release must now be getting "REALLY close".   :D  :D

In the mean time:  What route/plan (aside from any tutorial flight in the documentation/videos) are you going to attempt first once the 737 Classic is released?  

For me, I'm going to try to program in 2 routes from the get go:

SWA944 MMMX->KHOU

SWA205 KHOU->KSAN

Weather permitting, a visual approach on runway 27 coming into KSAN would be really beautiful.

Based on the in-flight demos, this product looks like it was produced with an obsessive attention to detail...

...and as such it should come as a surprise to no one that we now celebrate 1 month since the announcement of "release is getting close"

You may be feeling anxious.  Just take deep breaths and remind yourself that release must now be getting "REALLY close".   :D  :D

In the mean time:  What route/plan (aside from any tutorial flight in the documentation/videos) are you going to attempt first once the 737 Classic is released?  

SWA944 MMMX->KHOU

SWA205 KHOU->KSAN

Weather permitting, a visual approach on runway 27 coming into KSAN would be really beautiful.

Too bad MMMX from Taxi2Gate is no longer coming to X-Plane. That was one of my favorite locations in FSX. It would have looked awesome on XPX.

You may be feeling anxious. Just take deep breaths and remind yourself that release must now be getting "REALLY close". :D:D

In the mean time: What route/plan (aside from any tutorial flight in the documentation/videos) are you going to attempt first once the 737 Classic is released?

SWA944 MMMX->KHOU

SWA205 KHOU->KSAN

For me it has to be BA EGKK-LOWI since I used to take it all the time to ski.

(and yes I know BA used the -400)

Really!! You waited 6 years to do a VFR pattern!!...

In a proper 733..   It's about the very first flight, mate. My short Niederrhein - Cologne flight will probably also be VFR.

Getting the feel of the aircraft. Plenty of time left to do programmed flying.

If it can fly patterns, I guess it can do the rest... Be assured it will be more than one pattern!

And, btw, in the beginning it's all about the smell of a new aircraft...  ;)

I agree - if I had a real 737 for a day, all I´d do is fly patterns with it. If I want to sightsee, I would take a C-172 to better see the scenery. Pattern work is where it´s at, taking off, landing, accelerating, decelerating, configuration changes...

Jan

• Upvote 3