Saab 340 Review

Goran_M

Avsim is not the fastest with reviewing  :P

But it's (imho) still the best simulated turboprop for X-Plane, so congratulations!

And regarding the Citation, throw us a bone now and then. Personally I find the process of building is as interesting as the product itself.

Best wishes for 2016.

• Upvote 1

Avsim is not the fastest with reviewing  :P

But it's (imho) still the best simulated turboprop for X-Plane, so congratulations!

And regarding the Citation, throw us a bone now and then. Personally I find the process of building is as interesting as the product itself.

Best wishes for 2016.

Many thanks for your comments.

Re the Citation.  I'll see what I can do.  

And many happy returns for the new year!

:)

Off topic, do you use it as an interactive chart during the testing & developing of the systems?
Yes, it is used to monitor all the pressure, temperature, and air flow values under various conditions while developing the bleed air system.  This will not be part of the aircraft as delivered to customers.  We just wanted to let you know what we were working and the depth of the simulation that we are creating.
  • Upvote 1

Yes, it is used to monitor all the pressure, temperature, and air flow values under various conditions while developing the bleed air system.  This will not be part of the aircraft as delivered to customers.  We just wanted to let you know what we were working and the depth of the simulation that we are creating.

Cool. You used the same setup during the development of the Saab or is it something you thought would be very handy purely for the Citation?

Cool. You used the same setup during the development of the Saab or is it something you thought would be very handy purely for the Citation?

We did use something similar when we developed the electrical system for the Saab.  However, the Citation is being developed with an entirely new software framework and the systems will be even more deeply simulated than the Saab.

• Upvote 4