Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themadhatter235

Ramzzess Boeing 777 Worldliner Professional

7 posts in this topic

Yes of course. Try www.FBI.com

Is it possible to get the Ramzzess Boeing 777 Worldliner Profesional for free?

If it is, where do you download it?

I heard that if you email Roman himself, and explain to him that you should get it for free because you want it for free, he'll send the plane right over!

You guys are bombing him with negative feedback and making corny jokes to the point when I can actually sense the maturity level here. 

Sir, it is a payware plane, therefore you must buy it. There is no way of getting it for free. If you really want it, purchase it and enjoy it. I would also recommend purchasing the Flight Factor 767 because it is more advanced and better simulated than both the 777 an 757. Sorry to disappoint, please refrain from asking these types of questions in the future. 

The guy quite obviously knows it's payware. He is only being treated with the disdain pirates deserve. If that's immature, so be it.

You guys are bombing him with negative feedback and making corny jokes to the point when I can actually sense the maturity level here. 

Sir, it is a payware plane, therefore you must buy it. There is no way of getting it for free. If you really want it, purchase it and enjoy it. I would also recommend purchasing the Flight Factor 767 because it is more advanced and better simulated than both the 777 an 757. Sorry to disappoint, please refrain from asking these types of questions in the future.