Are datarefs published from IXEG 737

Spyy

Hi Torsten,

I did not include this in the list, because I don´t think this is "common practice" for add-on aircraft these days. Am I wrong?

That being said, Tom is very big on homecockpit building and has said several times that we will publish a list for ixeg datarefs later on. I am not a programmer, but afaik you could probably get those with dataref editor, right?

Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your quick answer. I am the developer of xpuipc, the pendant of fsuipc, and i will hopefully try to adapt your great 737 to it to support all the homecockpit builders with this additional way to interface....including myself;-) so i am very exited what will come with the release of the 737....

Torsten

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your quick answer. I am the developer of xpuipc, the pendant of fsuipc, and i will hopefully try to adapt your great 737 to it to support all the homecockpit builders with this additional way to interface....including myself;-) so i am very exited what will come with the release of the 737....

Torsten

If you have not tried DataRefTool I would try it and see if it makes the datarefs visible.

https://github.com/leecbaker/datareftool/releases

Bill

I think we will, most certainly, provide datarefs and commands...and even implement new ones as needed for hardware integration.  I do anticipate a bit of a 'growing pain' getting the more discriminating hardware owners out there accommodated.  We expect to spend the near term after release dealing with bugs and upgrading the things on our "todo" list.  I myself will turn my attention to hardware after I feel the product is reasonably stable and feature complete...and you can expect quite a bit of interaction at that time (probably a few months into the release).

We will, most likely, start up a forum thread with the best and brightest hardware folks and programmers and knock heads and see about getting everybody accommodated...including the custom guys.

-tkyler

• Upvote 4