IXEG 737 Screenshots - December 16th

Cameron

Hello Captains,

I know a lot of you enjoy seeing some form of progress, so I'm providing you with a few screenshots showing off the exterior of the 737 Classic. :)

As per usual, everything is a work in progress, but I hope you enjoy! Remember to click on the images to see a slightly larger version!

B733_30.jpg

B733_31.jpg

B733_33.jpg

B733_34.jpg

• Upvote 27

The quality of rendering (liveries) is not as good as the ‘MD-80 Rotate’ attention to detail needed.

No worries, I'm also working on unrealistically dirty aircraft liveries with unrealistically extreme visible rivets and seams as well.  Have no idea why

some would want it that way, but guess it's a trend in the sim community to show off (unrealistic) detail... :huh:

(fortunately fuel in XP is free and the pax don't pay to get onboard)

(the MD80 livery artists did a fantastic job - best I've seen in XP - don't get me wrong)

As you know, unlike most others, we made this aircraft starting on the inside (systems, aerodynamics, cockpit) and working our way out.  So the exterior/cabin and textures still are not 100% done yet.

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 3

No worries, I'm also working on unrealistically dirty aircraft liveries with unrealistically extreme visible rivets and seams as well.  Have no idea why

some would want it that way, but guess it's a trend in the sim community to show off (unrealistic) detail... :huh:

I'm with you on that one. Liveries are nice and sharp, and the Delta is especially attractive.

I still believe that it looks stunning, I don't care as much for exterior as I care how it simulates the real aircraft, not that i know how the real one behaves but I will have to believe Jan who is a pilot in this team.  And since it is the only TEAM with a REAL PILOT not like other developers saying it was tested by real pilots... And I will be in the cockpit don't care about wing view :)

I still believe that it looks stunning, I don't care as much for exterior as I care how it simulates the real aircraft, not that i know how the real one behaves but I will have to believe Jan who is a pilot in this team.  And since it is the only TEAM with a REAL PILOT not like other developers saying it was tested by real pilots... 

You will soon be able to put our flightmodel to the test :)

We are planning on providing you with the information and tools you need to by yourself VERIFY how accurate our flightmodel aerodynamics and engine model are.

No need to take our word for it anymore.

Basically we want to educate those interested in basic aerodynamics.  We put huge efforts into the flightmodel, but it's really hard for a regular user to really know.

Up until now it has been really easy for a designer to throw out claims about their flightmodels.  Very few have the data or knowhow to question them anyway.

These are some of the claims that are out on the popular XP products website today;

"..Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance."

"..Precise flightmodel..."

"..Accurate flight model tuned by pilots.."

"..Realistic flight model..."

".. you can be sure that the xxxxxx is at least 95% accurate to the real aircraft.."

But, do they all hold what they promise?  Probably not...! Numbers don't lie, they are not subjective, so we are also considering releasing necessary data and instructions

for you to check on those aircraft as well.  You have the right to know.  We'll see... ;)

It's a bit like the VW fuel scandal where they claimed to have alot better numbers than what they really do and the customers have no way of knowing.

But for now, focus is getting the aircraft done :)

Edited by Morten
  • Upvote 9

You will soon be able to put our flightmodel to the test :)

We are planning on providing you with the information and tools you need to by yourself VERIFY how accurate our flightmodel aerodynamics and engine model are.

Music to my ears!!!!

for sure the docs and stuff provided will be at the same level than the aircraft

Thanks guys!!!!

Edited by Aeropayo

I will buy this product twice just to support you guys.

Thats something I thought about as well :-)

It is depending on the price of course but I do really think about rebuying the aircraft after big updates to keep you supported for your hard and ongoing work!

Or will there be an option to donate directly to IXEG Team? That would be a great solution as well... You add new features to your product and people can decide on their own if they want to pay you for that or not.

Greetings,

Sebastian