Operating system and requirment

jak12300

Will this add-on also be supported on Mac's ? and what would be the minimum specs for those ?

Yes, two of us use Macs.  I use and old iMac 3,6 Ghz i5 with 8 Mb RAM and 528k VRAM for developing.  Works ok for flying, but offcourse I have to turn most of

rendering options and visibility down/off.  So if you want to enjoy scenery/clouds etc you need something better.  Most of the shots on the website are taken with this machine.

• Upvote 2

If there's an expert on graphics. I have now 8 gigabytes of RAM (laptop).When I buy additional RAM 8 gigabytes I will have 16 gigabytes. It will help somehow graphics and performance in XPlane? You know someone?

Thank you. Martin.

Getting more RAM won't really help unless you are already limited by your current amount though it won't hurt. VRAM and RAM are completely different and the amount of VRAM that you have is what really matters for XP. So in short more RAM may help performance with XP but probably not by much. What are your system specs?

Getting more RAM won't really help unless you are already limited by your current amount though it won't hurt. VRAM and RAM are completely different and the amount of VRAM that you have is what really matters for XP. So in short more RAM may help performance with XP but probably not by much. What are your system specs?

I have laptop Toshiba sattelite L50-A-19N with windows 10 now. 8GB RAM. Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ with technology Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 (2,40 / 3,40 Turbo GHz). Graphic Nvidia geforce GT 740M 2GB.

its good?

I have laptop Toshiba sattelite L50-A-19N with windows 10 now. 8GB RAM. Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ with technology Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 (2,40 / 3,40 Turbo GHz). Graphic Nvidia geforce GT 740M 2GB.

its good?

Meh not particularly but it's not horrible either. You should be able to run the 733 as long as you turn some things down.

No - two whole 'families' apart. The x60 series are 'Low end enthusiast cards', while the x80 series are 'Flagship enthusiast cards' - much, much better.

The 9 at the front merely indicates the series, generally 9 is more recent and 8, etc.

But you are comparing a mobile version to a desktop one. So probably the cards are quite similar in performance.