Norwegian says goodbye to 737-300

Tom Knudsen

We bid farewell to LN-KKW on its final flight which joins the National Norwegian Aviation Museum in Bodø, Norway. As we phase out the last of our Boeing 737-300s, our fleet continues to modernise with brand new, state-of-the-art aircraft making our fleet one of the youngest in Europe with an average age of four years

post-8124-0-26621800-1449773397_thumb.jp

Fear not, we will make sure the 737 stays alive for many years to come  :)

Norwegian Air Shuttle actually is one of the reasons this project came alive.  Will tell you the story over a beer one day  :D

I'll be buying this plane as soon as its released... is that close enough to buying you a beer? ;)

I can see why airlines are upgrading to the NGs and A320s...but the Classics are just so much more involving from a pilot's perspective and there's something about pre-90s aircraft that just feels more "right". Further proof of how pilots don't run airlines (otherwise, all they'd be operating would be Boeings, and mostly 737s)

• Upvote 3

I can see why airlines are upgrading to the NGs and A320s...but the Classics are just so much more involving from a pilot's perspective and there's something about pre-90s aircraft that just feels more "right". Further proof of how pilots don't run airlines (otherwise, all they'd be operating would be Boeings, and mostly 737s)

Couldn´t find the "Agree 150%" button...

• Upvote 5

I was in contact recently with a Captain from Aloha Air Cargo, they got some of Lufthansa´s old 737-300s. So I guess there IS still life in those old ladies... :wub: . Cut a big hole into them, though! :o

Jan

Aloha Airlines is well known for the big holes they like to put in their 737's...