Things that are NOT going to be in V1.5

Litjan

On 12/8/2015 at 6:32 AM, Litjan said:

Good videos, thank you. I am not saying there is no wingflex on a 737. Certainly less than on a 767, maybe less than on a NG (not sure if the wing is different), but definitely more than none. We will look into adding it later - but the initial comment stands, it has been shifted down in the priority order as our first objective is to get the functionality of this plane right, then release what we have and keep building and improving on that.

We will solicit the opinion of our customer after release and adjust post-release efforts accordingly. If wing-flex is what everyone wants, then wing-flex is going to go up on the list!

Cheers, Jan

As a side note.  the B733 wings are not really that flexible in their whole structure, they are mostly rigid as the 732.   Flex wings came out later with new materials technology.  They do balance in turbulence air but you will not see them even in take off flexing upwards when they start generating lift as others.

Cheers!

14 hours ago, CptIceman said:

As a side note.  the B733 wings are not really that flexible in their whole structure, they are mostly rigid as the 732.   Flex wings came out later with new materials technology.  They do balance in turbulence air but you will not see them even in take off flexing upwards when they start generating lift as others.

Cheers!

Haha, I KEEP saying this but everyone goes "Oh yeah, he just says that so they don´t have to do wingflex and I like wingflex so I can stream YouTube videos with the wingview on landing and my viewers like to see the wing move up and down a lot like a panicked Albatros..." :lol:

• Like 2