Gratil

Hi guys, I have a problem with this wonderful aircraft, the problem is the following:

once in the air, not on the ground, if I press "pause" or "alt r" for example, from the keyboard, a window with cmd.exe and tells  "press a key to continue" and enter loop, falling off the plane x 10.41

do you know a solution? Thank you

• 1 month later...

I guess this is the proper topic...

I’ve spend over four hours trying to set an approach practice using x-plane\location\local maps. Did set up everything on the ground, engines, overhead, etc. . when I go to local map once I setup the approach and pause, when I proceed to fly the airplane shut off completely if I where starting from scratch. Here I am in the air no engines, no instrument in the dark completely.... Uhg

I’ve spend over four hours trying to set an approach practice using x-plane\location\local maps. Did set up everything on the ground, engines, overhead, etc. . when I go to local map once I setup the approach and pause, when I proceed to fly the airplane shut off completely if I where starting from scratch. Here I am in the air no engines, no instrument in the dark completely.... Uhg

That's correct. The engine model is completely written from scratch, overriding X-Plane's interpretation of what it thinks should happen so we could have a realistic simulation. This is the price we pay for realism...you have to fly and go through the startup procedure.

Plenty of topics on this. Search function is useful!  ;)

• 10 months later...