Customizable Switch On/Off Positions?

BaBene

Hi,

I am wondering if the switch on/off positions will be customizable in the final product? Jan mentioned in his videos that Lufthansa (and a couple of other airlines?) did reverse the switch on/off positions to make it more intuitive (you want something? pull it to you! ;)).  He also mentions that they will switch back to the standard configuration in the release version. I found a similar question in the youtube comments which has been left unanswered (I didn't look at all youtube comments of all your videos though). Personally I would really love to be able to customize the switch behavior for different liveries.

Best regards,

BaBene

Hi,

I am wondering if the switch on/off positions will be customizable in the final product? Jan mentioned in his videos that Lufthansa (and a couple of other airlines?) did reverse the switch on/off positions to make it more intuitive (you want something? pull it to you! ;)).  He also mentions that they will switch back to the standard configuration in the release version. I found a similar question in the youtube comments which has been left unanswered (I didn't look at all youtube comments of all your videos though). Personally I would really love to be able to customize the switch behavior for different liveries.

Best regards,

BaBene

Personally I would love that as well, but again the answer would be: For V1.0 no. For later we won´t rule it out, but it would be very far down on the list (mostly because of the very unfavourable relation between ease of implementation and customer demand). In addition I think that the number of actually in-service aircraft with that configuration will be in the single digits very soon. :(

Cheers, Jan

Personally I would love that as well, but again the answer would be: For V1.0 no. For later we won´t rule it out, but it would be very far down on the list (mostly because of the very unfavourable relation between ease of implementation and customer demand). In addition I think that the number of actually in-service aircraft with that configuration will be in the single digits very soon. :(

Cheers, Jan

That's a real pity. Hope to see it in a later patch ;) Thank you for answering that quick!

Cheers,

BaBene