SQUACKBOX PROBLEMS (common)

vtremsin10

Hello everyone. I fly on Vatsim a lot, and three problems about XSquackbox are really bothering me:

1) When taxiing around an airport, many other airplanes appear as "hanging above the ground" or sometimes, on the other hand, "sunken" into the ground. This problem is address on the Squackbox FAQ page, which says that this is caused by different flight simulators not correlating with each other that well, and says that currently their is no way to fix this. However, on all of the FSX Vatsim videos that I saw on Youtube, I never saw this kind of problem. 

So is this only a problem in X-plane? And also is there a way to fix this somehow?

2)All of the airplanes are the same, i.e. there are no liveries of VATSIM traffic. Is there a way to make Xsquackbox show liveries on the traffic around me in the sim?

3)I can see all of the traffic around me when looking out of the cockpit window. However, I cannot see any traffic on my TCAS system. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Thank you

Edited by vtremsin10

What is X-CLS? Can you maybe give me a link to a good explanation if you can't explain yourself? I am flying the EADT x737

http://csl.x-air.ru/?lang_id=43

And it's CSL! CLS might be some Mercedes I think...

CSL are aircraft objects used by online flying clients like Xsquawkbox or X-Ivap. They are used to represent other online airtraffic within X-Plane.