Cameron

Official IXEG forum now open!

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Some indirect follow-up costs due to  divorces or lost jobs because of 733 addiction might be accumulating. ;)

As long as the judge leaves the computer with you, I don´t see a problem with that.

Jan

And the Problem with the real 737, the flightattendants want Money, my girlfriend not B)

well then you are lucky. I still think getting two flight attendants would be cheaper in the long run than the maintenance cost of my gf :D

Would it be possible to opt for the IXEG instead of the real plane, but still keep the air hostesses for that off-duty entertaining you mentioned? :-P

Hey Cameron, promise not to start an endless when when when thread,   but with things steaming forwarding faster,  is a release for Christmas a possibility?

Which Christmas? :P:ph34r:

I see what you did there  :mellow:       2015 por favor

Even though how much I love this project, and I respect everything they do and the time they put in it. But I think they won't make 2015 anymore. I'm aiming on Q1 or Q2 2016 rather than Q4 2015.

• Downvote 1

Even though how much I love this project, and I respect everything they do and the time they put in it. But I think they won't make 2015 anymore. I'm aiming on Q1 or Q2 2016 rather than Q4 2015.

Why so much pessimism ?

Anyway they will release it when they feel it's ready

CMB

Sent from Tapatalk

Why so much pessimism ?

Anyway they will release it when they feel it's ready

CMB

Sent from Tapatalk

Well, they've got families/childeren, and christmas is coming and vaction for the childeren, so it's going to be a busy month for them. Also they mentioned a several times that they do this in their (spare time), they're not doing it for the living (yet). So I do hope they release it in 2015 but I rather give the team time they need. And yes as everyone almost all know "They release it when it's ready"... 

Well not being more pessimistic but I have a slight feeling that this will be rolling into 2016 myself. They had mentioned more 'frequent' updates as they approached release. We are still averaging a good update every month or two. I suspect that if we were close to release they would be releasing updates every week. Just my .02.  

• Upvote 1

Your efforts will be rewared!! on 2015 or 2016, whatever... don't rush, we know you are in short final!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando mis deditos

Is there any information on the aircraft?

I mean, what part is being developed at this moment. I'm rather intrigued to know and I'm sure that i am not the only one.  :D

Either way, keep up the good work all at IXEG!  :P

Is there any information on the aircraft?

I mean, what part is being developed at this moment. I'm rather intrigued to know and I'm sure that i am not the only one.  :D

Either way, keep up the good work all at IXEG!  :P

Last we heard they were working on the FMS, I think some LNAV stuff!

Last we heard they were working on the FMS, I think some LNAV stuff!

I've seen the FMS and it looks amazing, I'm very impressed. Hopefully we will find out more soon :)

I've seen the FMS and it looks amazing, I'm very impressed. Hopefully we will find out more soon :)

It really does! No doubt the developers will let us know when they have more to show.