Official IXEG forum now open!

Cameron

8 hours ago, heinz92 said:

I think we we're told we'd have some tutorial videos 4-5 weeks before the release.

I'm not sure where this was mentioned...I'm pretty cognizant of what we've said and when we've stuck our foot in our mouth (which we have) and we did say we want to do tutorial videos....but I'm not sure we ever said we would do these prior to the release...or even the manner of the release....not to my knowledge anyhow.  It is NOT correct to assume that the release of any videos is any gauge as to the timing of the release of of the 737.  We are doing veracious QC testing atm and will release in due course as our requirements are satisfied.

-tkyler

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, tkyler said:

I'm not sure where this was mentioned...I'm pretty cognizant of what we've said and when we've stuck our foot in our mouth (which we have) and we did say we want to do tutorial videos....but I'm not sure we ever said we would do these prior to the release...or even the manner of the release....not to my knowledge anyhow.  It is NOT correct to assume that the release of any videos is any gauge as to the timing of the release of of the 737.  We are doing veracious QC testing atm and will release in due course as our requirements are satisfied.

-tkyler

See guys, this shows you how hard Tom is working on this and not browsing the forums all the time ;).

We did indeed say that we want to release the tutorial videos prior to release, and I think that is still the plan. I am not going to stick to the time-frame of "4 weeks", though, we might show them in a faster succession. But we are not going to start the video run until we are satisfied that we have a gold candidate, and as Tom said we are not quite there, yet.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 13

• 2 months later...

Boeing 737-300 IXEG v1.0.2
Does not display datarefs

Video of this case
https://youtu.be/4zIylORYx9c

Hardware
Chipset B85 4ª Geração - Asus
Intel Core I5 4460 3.4Ghz (Turbo) LGA 1150 4ª Geração
8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Hyper X Fury – Kingston (Dual Channel 2x4GB)
HD: 1000GB Sata3 7200Rpm com 64MB Buffer (S.O.)
HD SSD: 240GB KINGSTON SV300S37A240G (X-plane)
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 2GB DDR5 - 1024 Cuda Cores
EVGA 500w Reais com PFC Ativo e Certificação 80 Plus

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have a problem with my Ixeg 733. The Engine Sounds of the 737 are very quiet in the chase view (of course when there are on). But if i go into the free cam view, the engines are roaring like a beast. So, why are the engine sounds in the chase view that quiet that can't even hear them, the only thing you hear is a sound that sounds like wind or air conditioning Airflow. 

I've already reinstalled the 737 but no changes. 
Im running my XP10.10b6 on an iMac with OS X 10.11.5 on it. Can somebody help me?

Greetings from Germany :)

– Elias

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!  I've some questions about the B737-300ixeg: 1) "when" pxx and cargo doors can be opened? 2) what about the possibility to walk inside the pxx cabin? 3) I've an "idea" for b737-300ixeg: depending the "livery in question", the interiors (saloons pxx), with the same liverie that we're flyng. Example: Lufthansa liverie= pxx cabin-saloon=Lufthansa liverie too, and so on!  I think that "IF" you can make this work, the B/£/_£==IXEG will be "THE ONLY ONE AND THE BEST_ONE IN THE WORLD!".

TKSCOOP

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, nesgcgp said:

Hi i wanted to download again this plane but it says that my downloads expired in november 2016

you need to request a link reset, send an email to support@x-aviation.com and you should receive a ticket # confirming your request got into the system. A response should take up to 3 business days.

• 2 weeks later...

Half of the time after both engines are started only one will operate.  The other appears to be stuck.  The throttle moves but the engine does not throttle up and provide power.  To really make me scratch my head when I put the engines to idle and turn on the reverses the stuck engine provides reverse thruster power normally.   Resetting back to normal engine ops and try to thrust forward yields the same result; that engine is jammed and will not operate.    It seems to depend on which engine is started first.  The second engine is usually the one that fails to operate after they are spooled up and ready to go.   This behavior is occuring in XP11 b12.    I am sure it is because of the beta status of XP11.   Is this a known issue with XP11?   Any way to stop this from happening other than waiting for XP11 RTM and a compatibility patch on the IEXG 737?

6 hours ago, Kuragiman said:

Half of the time after both engines are started only one will operate.  The other appears to be stuck.  The throttle moves but the engine does not throttle up and provide power.  To really make me scratch my head when I put the engines to idle and turn on the reverses the stuck engine provides reverse thruster power normally.   Resetting back to normal engine ops and try to thrust forward yields the same result; that engine is jammed and will not operate.    It seems to depend on which engine is started first.  The second engine is usually the one that fails to operate after they are spooled up and ready to go.   This behavior is occuring in XP11 b12.    I am sure it is because of the beta status of XP11.   Is this a known issue with XP11?   Any way to stop this from happening other than waiting for XP11 RTM and a compatibility patch on the IEXG 737?

This seems to be a result of a new jet-engine tuning for pb12 of XP11. The engines idle too low, and can not accelerate from this low RPM. You can adjust that in planemaker:

Open "Plane Maker.exe" in the main X-Plane folder.

Click File - then Open then load the IXEG 737-300

Click "Standard" then "Engine Specs"

find the "lo idle fuel adjustment" and increase the value until the idle RPM is about 22%N1. (I don´t have this installed on my laptop, but the current value is probably 0.6 and you may want to increase it to 1.1 or so...)

Hope this helps, Jan

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the tip!  Works like a charm!  Now if we could only use the bird in a Cold and Dark state in XP11.  It is kind of a humorous bug to watch your parked aircraft slowly slide off into the sunset.  

Start the APU and switch elec pumps on, it takes you less than 1 min [emoji6]

15 hours ago, crisk73 said:

Start the APU and switch elec pumps on, it takes you less than 1 min emoji6.png

Yeah but I fly for Southwest.  We don't typically use the APU while at the gate.  Make the Ground Power Cart work for you!    Why do I want to burn precious fuel for 30 minutes while I prep the craft for depature?   Besides....   sliding across the ground saves time and money.   lol