The next big thing for XP Bush Pilots...

Pete_SMS

Dear Beaver and Bush Pilots,

I really hope that you enjoy the last update of the Beaver which is mainly featuring the pure floats version and I wanted to let you know that the final patch for that update is around the corner. This version will then be used for the port to XP9.  I know a lot of you bushies are waiting for the Beaver in XP9 and as promised, this is my next big goal to achieve before I do anything else, but I am also looking beyond that and wondering about the next step.

You should get something valuable, something that is really enjoyable for you and I could sit here for days and weeks thinking about all the cool things for the Beaver and bush flying in general to give you that real sense of being there, accomplishment, involvement and flying for a purpose, BUT...

How would you like it if YOU could have a say about what YOU are really missing, what YOUR biggest pain point is, what shortcoming YOU have always seen?

If you want to have your say please consider filling out my questionnaire in the link below

The Survey

I created a little survey where you can have your say. In there you will see a few questions and it shouldn't take you longer than a couple of minutes. However, if your time is really limited, only answering the first question would mean a lot to me.

In that survey, I am also asking you for your contact information, but I wanted to highlight, that this is completely optional as well. I am not asking for this in order to collect email addresses or whatsoever. I would love to talk about your desires and deepen the conversation, because I am genuinely interested.

If you are not happy with the email address, but still would like to get in touch, just let me know your "Nickname" and on which forum you are active with that name. I could then get in touch with you like that.

One thing is very important for me: Please do NOT answer any of the survey questions in here. Of course I am interested in your answers, but I am also interested in unbiased answers and answering anything in here will influence the fresh mind of other people and this is not the goal here. So I would appreciate if you would do me the favor.

The survey will run until November 15th, 2015 and the first 30 entries with a descriptive answer to Question 1 and contact information will receive a 50% off whatever product comes out of this.

Thanks a lot for your time in advance!

You have a great product going there Pete and this survey is a really good idea. I just sent in my two cents worth, hope it helps.

Also, I don't see this survey on the x-plane org forum. You may get more replies if you put it there also.

Edited by chaps