SkyMaxx Pro Version 3.0 Release Date

Cameron

Captains,

Today I can officially announce SkyMaxx Pro Version 3 is now on final approach to X-Aviation. The release will happen this coming Friday, October 23rd at Midnight Eastern Standard Time US (start of day, New York time for those that don't know).

The product page has been made available here.

If you are taking advantage of the 50% discount as a version 1 or version 2 customer, you will be receiving an e-mail with a special discount code to use during checkout. This discount will ONLY work once, and it will ONLY work for you. Do not try to share or attempt to use on an account that has not purchased SkyMaxx Pro v1 or v2. If you attempt this, the code will be locked out and you will not be able to take advantage of the discount if such is the case! When the discount code is entered the system will immediately perform a check to ensure you are a valid purchaser of previous versions.

Happy flights, and enjoy SkyMaxx Pro Version 3 when it's released on Friday morning!  B)

SMP3_1.jpg

• Upvote 7

Hey... what's the keyboard shortcut to accelerate real life time?  :D

Can't wait for this. Been using FS Global Weather with V2 this week and it's been the best weather / cloud combo I've had in XPX. V3 will hopefully blow the lid off of this.

I.m trying to order v3 but getting an internal error in the shop after getting through the payment proces. Annoying!

Contact support with more specifics.

I just bought V3, at full price at $50 Australian. I NEVER recieved any email either with any codes etc. I triple checked all my email folders. I only recieved an email about an hour ago saying V3 has been released, but had nothing with doscount etc to existing customer. Pretty bummed about this.

Why would you do that and not contact support to sort through it instead? Seems a little backwards!