SkyMaxx Pro Version 3.0 Announcement!

Cameron

Hi:

I'm afraid I've not been so lucky, as I bought SkyMaxx Pro v2.0 just some weeks ago... Anyway, maybe because of my poor english, I would like you to help me understand what do you mean when you say "...Those of you who qualify will receive a 50% off..."

Thank you in advance.

You must be a version 1 or 2 buyer to qualify. You purchased version 2, so you will get a 50% discount.

No sir. Maybe wishful thinking. :) At this time no such thing is happening. We continue to investigate better solutions, and for now FSG is not the answer.

Well reading some comment about FSGRW (released yesterday) , combines with SMP V2 it eliminates almost completely the sudden changes when weather is updated :-)

Where can we read about it? Please. :)

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=87005&hl=

http://www.avsim.com/topic/476060-fs-global-real-weather-for-x-plane-1040/page-2

is there some estimated release date for Sky MaXX Pro 3.0 ?? the pictures are amazing !!! really good work, I´m very happy about SMaxx 2.0 but this......

can this features be combined with FSRGW (cloud visibility range etc..) or is this only with default XP10 engine ??

thank you for this great addon !!

Edited by arniex

• 2 weeks later...

We'd certainly post one if there was. We're still well within our timeframe. Please don't start this again.

Well, its a valid concern after almost 10 days of silence. You were raising expectations that a release is imminent with your post on October 1st:

I can't put a number on days. I can say I would expect this in less than 3 weeks (and that's being very conservative so as not to displease expectations). ;)

See it this way: We can't wait to try it out... ;)

Well, its a valid concern after almost 10 days of silence.

It's a valid concern from just about anyone but Chris. He's got a history. Judging by this being your first post here I'm going to assume you weren't aware of such.

See it this way: We can't wait to try it out...

And we can't wait to get it out. More news to certainly follow soon.

Two questions: Will the annoying pauses when the weather is being updated be fixed?
You need to investigate your settings. Either you're pushing memory limits or you're using an extra plugin causing this. Considering that, there's no "fix" to be issued.
Two I don't mind paying for the update for V3 but will future updates be extra?
Future updates to version 3 will of course be free. Version 4 is not even in our radar. Who knows when that will be, but I couldn't tell you how that upgrade will work out. V1 to V2 was free. V2 to V3 is pay. That's all I can say.