Its quiet, too quiet...

Jacoba

;):);):)

82.jpg

Great photo!!

As has been said before, just because it's quiet, doesn't mean nothings happening.

;D

A LOT has been going on in the last few weeks. 

I will say one thing about the Hawker 4000.  It's a very complex aircraft to make and will take quite a bit of programming.

The 747-200 will be out before the Hawker 4000

• Upvote 1

As long as it is accurate then I dont mind waiting. Besides, a 747 200 has just been released for payware on the "other" org thismorning....

Well, back to waiting for the baby to come out, so far D Day +8 and counting.....although while waiting it does mean I get to fly the new C152 that I bought 2 days ago more often ;)

Cheers for the update :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

$15 for a half obj based, pm based aircraft with a 2d panel and by nicolas' own admission it has a "simplified 3D panel".

That seems reasonable but I still won't be one buying it.

What I really do laugh at though is nicolas' feature list. A feature is something that is, in my mind, something that gives the product a sort of 'edge'.

Among the features.

• correct sequencing of all the gear doors.

• gear retracts and extends as it should.

If this is what he puts on the feature list, I can't help but wonder what isn't a feature (what doesn't work)

Save your money for a good plane man! The 744, 742, CRJ200, and XPJ777 will far surpass this. This thing is weak even for freeware. The textures are so...bland and the modeling is nothing compared to what Goran does ;)

Another one here waiting for the Hawker 4000 :) I love business jets!

$15 for a half obj based, pm based aircraft with a 2d panel and by nicolas' own admission it has a "simplified 3D panel".

That seems reasonable but I still won't be one buying it.

What I really do laugh at though is nicolas' feature list. A feature is something that is, in my mind, something that gives the product a sort of 'edge'.

Among the features.

• correct sequencing of all the gear doors.

theo you just made me spit my lunch out! very funny. yet somehow sad, sort of

• gear retracts and extends as it should.

If this is what he puts on the feature list, I can't help but wonder what isn't a feature (what doesn't work)

As long as it is accurate then I dont mind waiting. Besides, a 747 200 has just been released for payware on the "other" org thismorning....

Well, back to waiting for the baby to come out, so far D Day +8 and counting.....although while waiting it does mean I get to fly the new C152 that I bought 2 days ago more often ;)

Cheers for the update :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

ha, I thought u were referring to the wait for Norcal! good luck with the other 'baby' :-)

Yeah, the lack of panel shots make me skeptical.

If they felt the exterior model was its strong points and avoided panel shots for that very reason, hoping that the buyer would be wooed by the model and forgive the shortcomings of the panel.... then I'd hate to see the panel.

;)

Thats the freeware one:

http://www.my-planes.com/my-planes/my-planes/FREEWARE/Pages/Evergreen_Boeing_747-200_Supertanker.html#1

The Payware one:

http://www.my-planes.com/my-planes/my-planes/747_Cockpit.html#2

Is it just me or does the freeware panel look better than the payware one...  ;)

Nicolas has hit a new level in... (for lack of a better word), weird.

Oh man, this is an embarrassment for x-plane. X-plane.org is the face of x-plane at the moment. For most new users, it's the first forum they find and it sets a bad example for what the community is like. MSFS converts like to see high quality addons and see the .org and not seeing x-aviation is not helping. the new 742 will give new users the impression that all x-plane addons are of the same quality and it might drive them back to FSX with their PMDG 744.

Jared.

Oh man, this is an embarrassment for x-plane. X-plane.org is the face of x-plane at the moment. For most new users, it's the first forum they find and it sets a bad example for what the community is like. MSFS converts like to see high quality addons and see the .org and not seeing x-aviation is not helping. the new 742 will give new users the impression that all x-plane addons are of the same quality and it might drive them back to FSX with their PMDG 744.

Jared.

Sadly that's the battle we current fight, when defending X-Plane in a predominantly MSFS world.

Until we can begin showing off screenshots of such magnificent works as the Leading Edge Hawker 4000, 747-200/400, XP777 and the JRollins CRJ...

Take a look at this 747-200 add on panel. I think it s just the panel for $5.00

http://homepage.hispeed.ch/amede/

Have people gone crazy, who outside of the crazed MSFS community would pay for a panel? A 2d one at that!

Thats because they don't.

Thats the reason why people don't take  X-Plane seriously.

At least of us are working our asses off to show the right side of X-Plane. Its a shame, because the ugly stuff gets more talk.