Getting activation request every time I start XP

jkieffer1957

I am experiencing an activation request for the Saab every time I start XP. The  activation goes through each and every time. It's just frustrating. The only thing I've done to my computer recently is replace the CMOS Battery on the MB. I'm using XP 10.36 64 bit and the only software change has been adding the XSB 1.3 plug-in.

Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Jim Kieffer

Greenville NC

Should I consider Uninstall and reinstall of the software. I mean it just came out of no where. I changed the battery on the CMOS and loaded XSB latest version. Think it could be the XSB?

Thanks

Jim

It's quite possible it's XSB related.

The plugin has had a rough run recently during it's update to 64bit.

I understand that a lot of work has been put in recently to fix bugs but I won't be surprised to see more.

I think it's worth trying X-Plane without XSB installed and see what happens.

Thank you for your patience.

It's quite possible it's XSB related.

The plugin has had a rough run recently during it's update to 64bit.

I understand that a lot of work has been put in recently to fix bugs but I won't be surprised to see more.

I think it's worth trying X-Plane without XSB installed and see what happens.

Thank you for your patience.

I'm going to remove the XSB plugin and give that a try. It is the only change I've made to XP since CMOS battery replacement.

In what folder did you install the X-Aviation products. They have to be in the X-Aviation folder and not in other folders.

My X-aviation products are in the correct folder. I have never made any changes to them since initial installation and they have always worked without problems.

I am beginning to think it is the XSB install that is creating my issues. I'll know more after this weekend when I have an opportunity to remove the XSB plugin and give it a try.

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate the help.

Jim K

Greenville NC