ABSim KJAC

Peter T.

wow that looks great, any idea how much longer?    hope  Megis update is next, it will be great to have the added buildings and planetarium. 

* as a side note for accuracy,  I have flown into and out of KJAC 4x and not once saw a CRJ United, Delta, let alone a CRJ.     theres always a US govt blue livery 757 with winglets parked down at the other end of the ramp near the runway start.     As far as by the gates,  757s and A320s dominate.     maybe change that for accuracy. 

Edited by boeingornotgoing
  • Upvote 1

wow that looks great, any idea how much longer?    hope  Megis update is next, it will be great to have the added buildings and planetarium. 

* as a side note for accuracy,  I have flown into and out of KJAC 4x and not once saw a CRJ United, Delta, let alone a CRJ.     theres always a US govt blue livery 757 with winglets parked down at the other end of the ramp near the runway start.     As far as by the gates,  757s and A320s dominate.     maybe change that for accuracy. 

Thank you for your input! Thankfully we've modelled 757s! And the whole a320 family. we'll talk about removing the CRJs.

post-8098-0-13056100-1437317640_thumb.jp

Maybe you were just there at the wrong time ;) Seems quite a few CR7's fly there now!

it has been some time since i was there, so  thanks for the update.         regardless, inclusion of the US Govt 757 is crucial for accuracy 

from when I was there,  there was ( as shown in the image posted) a Frontier A320,    also united Tulip 757 and I was in a gray livery United 757 PW engines 

Edited by boeingornotgoing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...