Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhys Pasitchnyj

MAXX.FX 1.0 - Will Not Install

9 posts in this topic

Dear X-Pilot.Com

I am having a few problem's atm ... i have been Running MAXX.FX 1.0 .... - and i have just re-install my Operating System and i have started the .exe for MAXX.FX 1.0 - and it asks me too put my Customer E-Mail address in for Activation and i do that and it comes up with ( please Specify a Value ) ... 

I have not changed my Customer E-Mail address at all ... so what exactly may be the Problem ....

Second of all ... the other problem i have when i last installed MAXX.FX it worked and loaded & it said i have maxed out the 3 Activations or what ever it is ..... is there a way too Reset this or anything as i want this Add-On with my X-Plane ....

If you can please Get back too me that would be Great.

Window's 8.1 Pro.

Kindest Regards 
RHYS -  :) 

post-24523-0-63219300-1436101933_thumb.j

I am having the same problem re installed but just get a blank menu same as above. I have re downloaded the program as well.

I would appreciate any assistance as I thoroughly enjoy this plugin..

Make sure your windows font us set to 100% restart the machine and the installer should work fine....

I'm not on the same boat since I am trying to install the MacOS version and I get the following error message right after the X-Aviation logo pops up

I submitted a support request on October 1st, but have got no replay yet  (Ticket #BNJ92)

Untitled.jpeg

Edited by scubajuan_new

Might want to check your spam folder for a reply. I don't have access to the ticket system myself.

However, I think I've heard of some MacOS versions where decompressing the installer is problematic. I've heard that running "stuffit expander" on it clears it up. Mac isn't my primary OS so hopefully someone else with more details can chime in here.

I'm not on the same boat since I am trying to install the MacOS version and I get the following error message right after the X-Aviation logo pops up

I submitted a support request on October 1st, but have got no replay yet  (Ticket #BNJ92)

Untitled.jpeg

This is well documented in the forums.

Use stuffit expander to unzip.

Juan if I'm not mistaken try another zip utility and it should work fine....

**edit** Frank beat me to it...lol

9 minutes ago, JohnMAXX said:

Juan if I'm not mistaken try another zip utility and it should work fine....

**edit** Frank beat me to it...lol

We all responded within a minute of one another! haha.

Thanks guys. All three gang members plus Ben via Messenger responded immediately and got it running... Kudos 
My day job is keeping me away from the computer lately, and don't have as much time as I have enjoyed in the past for XP related activities. One of these days I'll do a full flight and will check the sweetness of MaxxFX. keep up the good work.