[SOLVED] 1.2 update - a few things

ryanbatc

Thanks for the update... the manip change is a large help to me when I fly online.

1) I'm having a manipulator issue actually with both COMMs in the VC.  The XFR switch doesn't seem to do anything.  In the 2d popup mode it works fine.  And the NAVs XFR works great in 2d and VC.

2) My left prop shows dead but it everything appears normal in flight and the lever seems normal too.  Any ideas?  I did do an autostart (hey, I'm rusty on the procedures hehe).  But it seemed to drop when I pulled the levers back a little in flight.  I also just noticed from my pic that I forgot prop sync in flight :( - maybe a factor?  Oh, also I use Track IR - but I did zoom up real close to the switch and it didn't change anything.

saableftprop.jpg

Edited by ryanbatc

Ryan,

1. The prop gauge can only go to zero if the XP prop rpm dataref is zero OR if the Left Essential Bus has no power. Otherwise I can’t explain it (nor can I reproduce it when flown accurately).

2. Go re-download a fresh installer. The COMM issue has been identified and fixed.