Cessna Corvalis TT Version 1.6 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello, all,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.6 update for the Cessna Corvalis TT. All customers who have purchased the Cessna Corvalis TT up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Cessna Corvalis TT from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.6 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviati...talog/login.php

2. View your past order history invoice that contains the Cessna Corvalis TT purchase on it.

3. At the bottom of the invoice you will find a blue highlighted link to your update that says: "Cessna Corvalis TT".

There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

Changes/Fixes

• Fixed bug in the AFCS Status Box annunciator logic.
  • Fixed bug in the Altitude Alert logic.
  • Fixed VS adjustment buttons to correctly increment VVI by 100 fpm. Recalibrated VVI bug and VVI pointer.
  • Minor adjustment to Autopilot pitch response.
  • Implemented new COM frequencies for 8.33 kHz spacing.
  • Fixed bug to properly capture current airspeed when FLC Mode is selected. Fixed bug in Autopilot... now defaults to Pitch Hold Mode and Roll Hold Mode on activation.
  • Fixed bug in BearingWindow #2 NAV2 frequency format.
  • Corrected interaction between CDI source selector and Autopilot lateral modes. Fixed bug in Lat/Lon FMS waypoint entry logic.
  • Added command for ReadyPad “ENT” SoftKey

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jesusrodero said:

No.

Most aircraft from X-Aviation hasn't been updated in years and when asked about X-Plane 11, their answer is silence. Javier Rollon's CRJ-200 and IXEG B737 seem to be the only planes that will have life after X-Plane 10.

Jesus... you have only made two posts here and neither of them were asking about aircraft updates.  So, what silence are you talking about exactly?  In addition, we almost never give exact dates for product releases or updates as there are too many variables involved.  If we give an exact dates and miss it, there will be many customers who are more upset than if we don't give any date at all !!.  

With regard to the Corvalis... there is an update/new version in the works. I CANNOT give you any kind of prediction as to when it will be available.

On 14/6/2017 at 2:53 PM, JGregory said:

Jesus... you have only made two posts here and neither of them were asking about aircraft updates.  So, what silence are you talking about exactly?  In addition, we almost never give exact dates for product releases or updates as there are too many variables involved.  If we give an exact dates and miss it, there will be many customers who are more upset than if we don't give any date at all !!.  

With regard to the Corvalis... there is an update/new version in the works. I CANNOT give you any kind of prediction as to when it will be available.

I'm sorry. I had written several messages last year in x-aviation.com Contact page about any updates of the aircrafts I has purchased years ago, and after the release of X-Plane 11 I asked about any news and there's been no answer so I assumed that those projects were abandoned.

I know is very difficult to give dates about updates, but at least it is advisable to say if the products are still 'alive' and are going to be updated (not when) to X-Plane 11 or discontinued. Maybe I should check this forum looking for news as a costumer but I preferred to contact the developer.

Thank you for the new info.

Edited by jesusrodero

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, MugHug said:

Please, can you post any news on the progress of the 'update/new version' you mentioned in your post of 6/14/2017. 

Is this still going to happen?

Has the work on the project been started and any timeframe on release to customers, etc.?

All I can say is yes, work has started, and is proceeding at a staggeringly slow pace :)  I have a lot on my plate.  It will happen but I can not give any prediction as to release date except to say it won't be any time soon.