OS X Yosemite yes or no?

STALKER

Hi all! Should I upgrade to OS X Yosemite to fly X-Plane or no?

One question more... what means exactly this? I don't understand it...

"After I upgrade to iCloud Drive, can I downgrade and go back to using Documents in the Cloud?

No, after you upgrade to iCloud Drive, you can't go back to using Documents in the Cloud. You can turn off iCloud Drive in iOS 8 by going to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. You can turn off iCloud Drive on your Mac by going to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud and deselecting iCloud Drive. If you turn off iCloud Drive, your documents and data will no longer be kept up to date across all of your devices."

Thank you

no if you look on apple website (http://www.apple.com/osx/elcapitan-preview/) then scroll to near the bottom i think you will find what I'm talking about.

X-Plane would have to be written to accommodate Metal to achieve the performance increase.  It won't happen by merely upgrading to EC.

See X-Plane's developer blog for more on this.  (Check the comments by Ben Supnik after the linked blog entry.)

Edited by sqrt(-1)