Activation code suddenly coming up on X-Plane

jkieffer1957

Maybe someone can help me with regards to an issue that has recently popped up on my machine. This past weekend I was able to open X-Plane and SkyMaxx Pro worked great. Last night I attempted to open X-Plane and as part of the opening screen my SkyMaxx Activation key popped up. I thought maybe there had been an update so I entered my email and password and the activation screen went to activate. It returned an invalid password, unable to activate. I tried several more times and even went to X-Aviation and changed my password. nothing seemed to help. I even went so far as to re-install SkyMaxx again. Still the same issue. The only thing I have done to X-Plane and my machine was to update to newest version 10.36 of X-Plane.

I have an older version of X-Plane pre 10.36 than I keep as back up on another drive. When I started that version of X-Plane SkyMaxx works fine.

Does anyone know if there is a certificate issue with Ver10.36 and SkyMaxx V2.

I appreciate any help with regards to problem from someone more knowledgeable than myself. I also left a ticket with the X-aviation site to see if they could help.

Regards

Jim Kieffer

Greenville NC