plugin error?

BluesmanEP

Hello, I recently came back to this airplane after not using if for a while.  I'm now having some trouble with plugin errors, and the FMC / GPS are unusable.

I'm running X-plane 10.36 on windows 8.1.  I have version 1.5.2 plus the hotfix.

When I load the aircraft and click on the FPL button, I get a (gizmo, I think) popup that looks like this:

screenshot_32.png

I can clear the error, or reboot and continue to fly, however I'm unable to enter any waypoints, or interact with the flightplan section of the MFD.

When I push FPL the flightplan box pops up, and I can rotate the FMS knob and get the entry screen, but I'm unable to enter any letters or numbers.

I also lose the inset map on the PFD and the BRG1 and 2 indicators.

It seems like all plugin related systems are disabled after the error screen.

When I reboot gizmo I get the flight insturments back, but when pressing FPL I get the crash again.

I have a support ticket in to get a new download link, to see if my files are corrupted, but until then, does anyone have any ideas what causing the gizmo crash?

Thanks for your help!

Just got the files re-downloaded and things seem to be better.  Several files failed during the install, but I pressed ignore and the installer completed successfully anyway.  I did a quick flight and was able to enter a flightplan, no problem.

One question:  Is the altitude selector controlled by the plugin?  I'm able to set heading and course using the standard X-plane commands mapped to my HOTAS (course up/down etc.), but for some reason altitude up/down doesn't work.  The selected altitude goes up by a few feet, then is immediately brought back to the original level.  I can change the alt using the G1000 knobs however...

Thanks for all your help!

One question:  Is the altitude selector controlled by the plugin?  I'm able to set heading and course using the standard X-plane commands mapped to my HOTAS (course up/down etc.), but for some reason altitude up/down doesn't work.  The selected altitude goes up by a few feet, then is immediately brought back to the original level.  I can change the alt using the G1000 knobs however...

Yes, the alt selector is being controlled by the plugin to force the values to increment properly.

We have added custom commands to allow you to set the latitude by assigning a keystroke or button.

Edited by JGregory

Several files failed during the install, but I pressed ignore and the installer completed successfully anyway.  I did a quick flight and was able to enter a flightplan, no problem.

Be sure to run the installer AFTER you have unzipped it...not from within the zip.

Yup, that's what I was doing.

I un-installed the aircraft and ran the installer again.  I've attached screenshots of all the errors.  (I think so, might have missed one).  If I click 'ignore' after each one, the install finishes, and the plane seems to work correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

post-17876-0-09858000-1432923774_thumb.p

post-17876-0-91854700-1432923774_thumb.p

post-17876-0-88743600-1432923775_thumb.p

post-17876-0-58909600-1432923776_thumb.p

post-17876-0-29859900-1432923777_thumb.p

post-17876-0-99077500-1432923777_thumb.p

post-17876-0-65147600-1432923778_thumb.p