Access Denied to .X-plane.org Forum/downloads (all)!

flyingcom

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone else is having an issue with accessing to x-plane forum?

I have been having on/off problems accessing via computer (PC/Mac), and via mobile devices. Sometime allows an access (rarely) often not!

I am using 4g network, currently I don't have a wifi setup. I would appreciate if someone let me know what is going on please.

Many thanks

Kurtay

P.S. I have no problem accessing any other forums via Tapatalk or from my computers etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had one of those yesterday. Went to another page-no prob as I was logged in?

Martin

Hi Martin,

Since three days, I have tried different pages with various devices (windows pc - Explorer & Chrome / Mac - Safari (iphone/ipad - safari/chrome as well as via Tapatalk), to the day still no luck. 

Can you past the page here that it worked pleasIe. I begin to wonder if it is a 4g issue!? I wrote the admin team however all quiet so far. No news either. :/

Perhaps i got kicked out or banned... :)

Thanks!

post-16223-0-35429500-1430401367_thumb.j

Hi Martin,

Since three days, I have tried different pages with various devices (windows pc - Explorer & Chrome / Mac - Safari (iphone/ipad - safari/chrome as well as via Tapatalk), to the day still no luck. 

Can you past the page here that it worked pleasIe. I begin to wonder if it is a 4g issue!? I wrote the admin team however all quiet so far. No news either. :/

Perhaps i got kicked out or banned... :)

Thanks!

attachicon.gifxplane forum.JPG

Oh, by the way it doesn't even allow me to sign in..! 

No idea, shoot an email to Nicolaus

I sent an email to admin (a couple), I will do another one.

On the reverse side, you might be right. However it would be/have been fair to give a reason/let individuals know why if that is the case..! No warning, nothing!

I sent an email to admin (a couple), I will do another one.

On the reverse side, you might be right. However it would be/have been fair to give a reason/let individuals know why if that is the case..! No warning, nothing!

Hey, I totally agree. I always find it amazing how I never get any replies back from him, but still get their emails regarding the store.  ;)

Hey, I totally agree. I always find it amazing how I never get any replies back from him, but still get their emails regarding the store. ;)

Hahaha, as a matter of fact got one this morning and sent another mail to Nicolas! Let's see. :)

Well, there is a community also here! Their loss! ;)

• 4 months later...