Steve

There are options for static aircraft (though they are OpenSceneryX ones only), there is animated *road* traffic, though the automate usage is, as fair as I'm aware, limited to having a DGS guide you into the stands.

So.., not lies, but perhaps bending the truth a little. I'd still say this was a very worthy airport, the modelling and textures are extremely impressive!

Okay, Nevermind. My stupid butt didn't realize there was a manual. I read it fully, I guess my excitement to try this scenery out took over my logic for a while. Thank you for your patience! I got it figured out now, but the autogates don't move. Even if I use DGS and allign properly, get the "OK" they sit there. lol

Edited by captainamerican

I'm fairly certain the DGS system is not part of a larger autogate setup. They're just there to guide you in, not to help attach a jetbridge, as the models for those are not designed right for autogate.

I guided myself into the Ones that were placed so that they can move to the aircraft, obviously theres a majority of them sitting perpendicular to the ramp.