Seriously important update coming to YXX Abbotsford International

Colin S

Okay, thanks to whoever did the little tiny update to YXX for the gateway, that made me happy. People care about Canada. Yay. However, I realized that something substantial was still missing: the main taxiway that runs parallel to the main runway. So, I decided to modify it. I have no completely rebuilt the entire airport from the ground up, and along with the gateway version, I will be uploading an orthophoto underlay to go along with it.

tumblr_nn0nw90bEg1s2oqxno2_r1_1280.png

• Upvote 2

I have hit a serious road block. Calling all SketchUp obessees. What am I doing wrong? I know textures are messed up - I'm not done, I am doing a half-way point test to put it in the right place, but this happened.

1926262_10206715967127612_51823815926549

Awesome job Colin! Any chance for other Vancouver landmarks such as Canada place?

Maybe. My next priority is the Alex Fraser Bridge since it's good for flying into YVR.

I have hit a serious road block. Calling all SketchUp obessees. What am I doing wrong? I know textures are messed up - I'm not done, I am doing a half-way point test to put it in the right place, but this happened.

1926262_10206715967127612_51823815926549

Maybe. My next priority is the Alex Fraser Bridge since it's good for flying into YVR.

All I could think of is wrong sided normals...

• Upvote 1